Thank God Blizzard doesn't listen to this Community

Yeah. Big deal. As soon as you all enter the instance, who cares how each person got there. The purpose of running a dungeon is runming the dungeon, not how you got there.

1 Like

Cant do that. We also are not asking for that.

Retail chamges the talents and abilities and level. Its not the same. Stupid suggestion.

1 Like

That’s one purpose.

However, it is not 100% of the purpose, within the framework of Classic-style WoW.

You’ve had and will continue to have plenty of time to discover what the other purposes are.

Am i wrong though? No. Im not. The guy claims he has been playing the game forever, and then gives opinions that are 20 years old… Maybe i was just … correct?

Or are you just offended at everything these days. Keep flagging my posts LOL

Nobody ever said the word “dumb”… at all.

We said their opinions are incredibly dated. Which is true. The OP is living in a fantasy land as if 2004 is still ongoing, RMT never existed, and we are all in magical new world of warcraft. We are all exploring Stormwind for the first time and its magical on our CRT monitors reading Wow tavern wondering if we need 10 or 11 healers for BT.

Its 2022, times have changed… A lot.

OP reminds me of Brooks from Shawshank redemption… there are cars on the road now and people drive fast. Couldn’t keep up with it anymore. Kinda sad tbh.

This you?

4 Likes

Yes you are wrong and bordering on age biased hate speech. Whole thread is

You keep citing this post.

What exactly is wrong with it?

Its the only purpose. Ive had plenty of time to learn that, but unlike some, i knew it from the first time i signed up to “run a dungeon” there was no need to figure it out over time.

Gets a like

Every
Single
Time

2 Likes

Great post man.

Read the comments :slight_smile:

Bloomsday has a very storied history of trolling the arena forums on the retail threads. So much so that he is mostly blocked by a large portion of the community.

Its not hate speech to say the fax machine is no longer relevant in the era of the computer.

Which is exactly whats going on.

LOL

In other words, wouldnt white knight for him as he will run himself out of these forums just like he got run out of those ones.

That would be correct sir.

I did read it most of the first “pages” of comments.

I’m still not seeing the problem.

Seems like you just don’t like what he has to say, despite telling the truth.

LOL sure bud. Whatever you say

Unsure why you decided to swap off your druid to post… Weird

1 Like

figures of speech and you, more news at 11.

Nothing, some people just live rent free in the heads of others.

Tell me youre a bloomdsay alt without telling me youre a bloomsday alt

“Just remember that no matter how bad your life could possibly get, at least you aren’t Bloomsday”

1 Like