Thank God Blizzard doesn't listen to this Community

I’m older than most of you reading this, i’ve been playing WoW Classic when people called it a Everquest clone on my main EQ servers back in the day.

As someone who has been through every stage of the game, this “Community” is the reason why Retail is as bad as it is today.

The changes Blizzard is making is good:

Race Changes not being in WoTLK is good because it led to the major faction imbalance we see today in Retail and killed off faction based communities.

LFD not being in WoTLK is good because it killed off server communities and folks were just AFK in Dala queuing 24/7, it led to no one using the in-game chats and made the game into the anti-social Retail we have today.

Putting limitations on Dual Spec is good because it enforces Talent Identity, something people don’t think about but being limited to a single spec with the occasional option to switch will give you more time to improve and work on your current spec than constantly juggling between two and being bad at both.

A lot of the changes Blizzard is putting into Wrath is GOOD.

Blizzard made the mistake of listening to this “Community” for TBCC, and look how this turned out.

Sometimes people need to understand that you don’t know what you want and what’s best for you, let the folks with the data and insight determine the changes because often times they know what you want before you even want it.

Thank you for letting me say me piece. God Bless Everyone :us:

59 Likes

hey there, Sunday thread
going for word quantity over quality, huh

35 Likes

Sir if you do not believe in a God or Christianity, that is ok but please do not tell me my faith isn’t real as all I was doing was to bless you a good day sir. No harm! Just a good day :+1:

And LFD is not good for the game, as i’ve said i’m older than most of you and LFD absolutely killed off any sense of Community in original Wrath so i’m glad Blizzard learned their lesson and is disabling this go around.

The Community is better off for it.

14 Likes

Smug post. But you’re older than most of us, so i guess you’re right about everything by default.

21 Likes

This community asked for spell batching. I think after that, Blizzard has just given up on taking feedback from this community.

6 Likes

Well sonny, age means more experience and wisdom so yes it’s good to listen to your elders when they speak to you in this respectable manner.

Right and I don’t blame Blizzard at all, I don’t think the Community even knows what it wants.

2 Likes

No sadly they do listen to the community just the small part of the community that actively wants the game to be worse.

“We want batching because two people randomly stunning each other is skill herp derp”

7 Likes

He’s older than us all therefore he can’t be wrong! Literally irrefutable, how will everyone on this forum ever recover omg!!

Race changes has nothing to do with faction imbalance, maybe you’re thinking of Faction Changes, grandpa.

Maybe try taking ur morning meds before trying to troll this early on a Sunday.

11 Likes

Listen son, this “Community” you’re in chases after BiS lists and tier lists, even though most players are not that good they still want to min/max and play the best races because of some website or YouTuber.

Right now most people are saying WoTLK will be human dominated due to racial, this was true back in the day as most serious PvP folks went Ally and it will be even more true when WoTLK drops again.

Race change will inevitably come with faction change and both will a death sentence to WoW.

4 Likes

LoL I’m looking forward to how blizzard handles that one. After bending over for horde for two expansions in handling horde pvp what will they do in wrath?

3 Likes

I don’t understand.

You recognize that no LFD would be good, but the problem is server pops.

Then why not push for server balancing, instead of fixing a symptom?

I believe they mentioned possibly nerfing EMFH.

1 Like

So you’re just repeating what others are saying while having no clue what ur talking about, you do realize horde is still bis for PvE, right? And that the majority of people on this game only PvEs and don’t PvP.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me at all after how much they’ve coddled horde in classic.

11 Likes

And this is why you get out-ratio’d son, your takes are as ignorant as your age and life experience.

Please take the time to reread.

I have played Wrath and even back then Human was popular amongst everyone due to their insanely strong racials, you had people race changing within Ally to Human and you had people from Horde faction change to Human as having that extra trinket slot is invaluable.

The Horde racial might seem good for PvE, but most guilds on Ally can clear the top end raids just fine and the Human racial will get infinitely more use in more situations than any Horde racial will.

Will I personally switch Human? No.

But will a lot of others because their favorite YouTuber says so? Yes.

We’ve seen history repeat, only those too young or ignorant to it will be forced to repeat the same mistakes by not understanding how things will play out.

2 Likes

I thought in the recent interview they said they were no longer limiting dual spec.

5 Likes

I hope they do limit it, but if they don’t then it is what it is. This will be another major blunder such as implementing Spell Batching like the Community wanted.

They did, they are also in theory still listening to feedback about LFD.

1 Like

The difference is that batching was something only a handful of people wanted so they could pretend it was skill, dual spec and LFD are widely wanted by the community.

6 Likes

I would love to see some sort of official Blizzard-backed poll for both Spell batching and the WoTLK changes.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, for all I know I might just be old and out of touch but I would be more comforted if there were statistics to prove changes.

Kek, here comes the obligatory “im older than everyone” again.

If you don’t PvP then you’re gimping urself by rolling Human and not a Troll for example.

There’s nothing wrong to Race Change within ur faction.

Well well well, I guess we changed our narrative and somehow Faction Change is finally on the table. Yes, they shouldn’t add Faction Changes, this is the root of the problem, not Race Changes itself.

Then it shouldn’t be no problem for you to give us PvE examples with all the experience you have, right? I’ll be waiting.

I just think it’s weird that every Wrath official server and private server I’ve played, even with all the “advantage” Humans have, the servers end up shifting to horde side. Almost as if PvErs (which are the majority on this game) benefit the most from rolling Horde.

3 Likes