. ten characters

re: notice “bank areas” are no longer allowed

I would have to make a character on that server and I actually am not sure I have room if this thread is still happening tomorrow maybe I will get curious enough to do that.

I think multiboxing got the axe initially because a lot of the bots were using the same software as the multiboxers and it was easier for them to program to scan ‘x’ software but if they allowed multiboxers they would get caught up in the sweeps as well.

are you on this server in classic? westfall?

ok - it is BC classic now - and I got hit with an update - ok in game

It was because of the bots getting hold of it, but that’s what I’m talking about when I talk about it being widespread and abused. It got abused by the bots, so the people just using it for fun got lumped in with the truly abusive players/bots.

1 Like

This is the best answer

2 Likes

Follow that format for any server and you’re more than likely to find one.

ok thanks - i asked you another question but you were gone already

time to get off here anyway

I wanted player housing til I realized the first plot of land would go to the highest bidder to spambot advertise from.

It’s some serious Monkey’s Paw stuff.

1 Like

i think that would be totally annoying in this game so I wouldn’t participate

I didn’t realize that I can’t run tbc and retail at the same time, sorry about that. If it was about the streamer, I don’t think this person has anything to do with them.

no problem if you have anything other than the names you can mail it to me on this character in the next few days - after that I probably won’t remember to check.

Probably could design you one that came out to about $3k.

The requirement is “Run 36 wow accounts simultaneously all using TSM”?
EZ-Moad :ok_hand:
Run on bare bones graphic settings, no other addons, don’t need high fps since you’re just sitting in the city.

If they are buying everything below “x” price why not start farming and selling to the person at that elevated price? You will have enough gold at that point to buy whatever you want. In addition, if a large group of people on the server took this approach, you would eventually bleed the guy dry. There is a market/server solution to this, so I doubt Blizzard would do anything about it, and I am not sure they should. There is nothing on the AH (aside from TCG mounts maybe) that can’t be farmed. Start a reddit group and get a pile of people to farm like crazy for a week and sell right below his high prices. Let him choose if he wants to own the market by buying you all out.

You could probably get away with running that on a potato.

Because it’s easier to cry on the forums than to do something in-game about it.

1 Like

The only reddit communities who would give any notice to this would also ban anyone trying to start a witch hunt towards an individual. This would be a waste of everyone’s time.

Honestly? One threadripper and a 6900xt with details set to absolute min and FPS capped to 20 per window would pull off most of that