4 Likes

By bolter and flamer preferably

3 Likes

Suramar too.

1 Like

Wait, what was updated?

The void elf space camp

1 Like

So, there’s some new tents, a few new atmospheric effects, a few more void portals (none of the new ones are working though), aaaaaand the High Elf Wayfarers and Silvermoon Scholars are just gone the High Elf wayfarers are gone (there are some Unknown cubes around so maybe they’re just broken), and the Silvermoon Scholars are chilling by the Inn-Tent. They used to be clustered around Locus-Walker, but right now there are only Void Elves around him, named, “Unknown.”

Some screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/YAUjPUt

4 Likes

Yup, the house of Thalyssra was emptied of hostile mobs and the whole garden area north of the nighthold was turned friendly for Horde players, this together with the already friendly nighthold horde phase give Horde rpers quite a large chunk of Suramar to rp in.

8 Likes

Like I get updating it a bit to make it more homey but it’s kinda funny to do that for a capital that no other race can visit and that will basically only ever be visited three times even by velf players (for the unlock, for character creation, and for heritage)

(Maybe they’ll plug Telogrus and the elven cities together during midnight though so who knows, could have usable portals to Telogrus in each city + a Sunsail-Belanaar-Suramar ferry)

It’s likely about to be used for parts of the Harbringer questline.

Also, note that Umbric and Alleria are both gone for max level characters.

5 Likes

OOOoooooOOOOOooo I’m exited!
:dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Other races can go into Telogrus by being summoned in by a warlock.

Besides, it definitely needed some kind of update due to how under-developed Void Elves as a race are.

3 Likes

There is a portal with a Dalaran banner next to it, so it looks like it will go to the old Dalaran portal room that got emptied out. We know Alleria went to Dalaran so… The hall of the guardian also has all the council members there along with an encrypted model of presumably the new member. The faction guards for Dalaran have been changed out for Sunreavers and Silver Covenant members.

in the rift, also there is a (still inactive) portal to the big island that was originally inaccessible so they have some plans there. I noticed Locus-Walker has new voice lines. And they have also added a lot of neat void effects to the rift.

https://i.gyazo.com/94e95d68d9f1ec805f0dd649f6d71248.mp4

5 Likes

Calling it early: Meryl Felstorm.

6 Likes

I fully support this.

2 Likes

Looks like Dalaran will be the “new” central hub for players…For the 4? time. Why not just have all of Dalaran be a true-neutral city along with posting Dalaran Guards instead of having faction specific areas and faction specific guards?

I’m not noticing anything different about the tents or the number of tents. Did they get updated models/color schemes? The voidy atmosphere looks really good though

1 Like

https://i.gyazo.com/f5762ece21cbbf8c8d66d173b43995d6.png

Using eagle eye on a hunter, it looks like they actually put another set of portals in on the far side of the easier to see but inaccessible island. So every walkable island has been portal linked together for some purpose.

Makes me wonder if Shadreen will get a proper role in the story moving forward. She does make a cameo in the Telogrus Rift, she was involved in the Brawlers Guild murder plot and is the one truly behind the Trial of Style holiday. It is also rumored that she is the one who put those coins in our adventure guide.

However will she be a friend or foe is the question.

Third time. First was Wrath and second was Legion. Although we do know what the capital city will be for The War Within so Dalaran could be the capital city for Midnight or The Final Titan. But planning assets around the latter is too early imo.

3 Likes

So, when you first appear, there’s some more tents around you. There’s also one near Locus-Walker that wasn’t there before. I don’t think the tents themselves have changed.

Still waiting on the update of the blood elf boats. After the night elf and human ones got their graphics changed this is the next step. Especially if we see that massive Horde symbol on the mast.