Teldrassil is inescapable

I think as always the truly bad takes make it to the very top to be rightfully mocked.

Its like the latest broohaha about Aloy having a pudgy face and the “fix” tweet was a really weird Ivanka Trump face.

Which makes me just shake my head. If there is any in Aloys 3D model is that she isn’t more muscular, maybe a gaunt face with tanned features.

She still the pasty white girl with the twig arms. The girl is climbing mountains and spearing giant machines to death. How is she NOT swol as hell?

Literally no normal alliance player cares this much their city got destroyed

You are literally the most dramatic and entitled person I’ve ever met

Did I lose the title you gave me already?

2 Likes

What the devs do is so far from what I see people talking about across forums, twitter, reddit and whatever discords I visited, that them actually reacting to stuff seems like an odd concept. Last time I heard something, it was “it’s their story to tell”.

If only it did not repeat it’s old backtracked story from Wrath- War Crimes, with saying same things about not absolving the crimes of the horde, standing against the warchief, etc.

What would Saurfang do without Anduin and repeating the same story arc.

(not mean to be negative towards you, just saying that to me Saurfang set up demolished what he used to be before)

Mediocre cinematic related to the “win” was available in the game only when the Shadowlands pre-patch was released. The devs chose a nice way to show the win. (/s)

I’m trying to be polite. Not always successfully. Not always staying true to the idea of "criticise the work / actions rather than the person). But that’s was the goal.

Ok sure, you have the monopoly to evaluate the alliance players. Good for you.

gl hf

Fair enough.

I did want to snip this out because it’s worth mentioning again. The people bringing up this claim are wrong. The writers do not own the story. The shareholders own the story, and it is in management’s power (and frankly responsibility) to dismiss the writers if their work is harming shareholder returns, and I assert that it is.

1 Like

You are the same people posting on alts

Whatever whacked out conspiracy theory helps you sleep at night I guess. You’re not the first to express such insanity, you won’t be the last.

Just promise me that you’ll stay away from pizza parlors.

1 Like

You are a grown adult losing it over a virtual city demanding that blizzard create an rp zone just for you

And I’m crazy LOL

I’m not the one acting out a fregoli delusion.

At least I know that u are a minority of alliance players most are just normal people that want fight me

Not all of you are perpetual victims I need to remember that

You should look into how sampling works - as well as your own prior statements.

Or don’t. If you need to convince yourself that the PVP imbalance is just natural and that it has nothing to do with the matters discussed here, you do you, I guess. You’re wrong, but if that’s what makes you comfortable.

In the meantime, enjoy your welfare win.

1 Like

Enjoy ur perpetual victim hood and things never being good enough for you

What a life lol

You need a new hobby.
How long have you been trolling this thread?

3 Likes

I can’t take might elf posters seriously because as a fan of thrall and the WC3 version of the horde that it becomes at the end
…Ive had to watch my faction get villain batted three times in WoW, raid 2 of my own cities, and watch 4 warchiefs pass through while helping kill 2 of them.

I’m sorry that your tree got burned and you feel it is unfair. But the grass isn’t greener on any side of the fence.

Night elves are also the only race you CAN actually punch via story means and have them bounce back…because they are their own nation that is larger than the others.

The gnomes have no hom. Neither do the worgen. The Humans are just one city…and the dwarves are lorewise in an impenetrable fortress. Draenei are insignificant in number on Azeroth.

Just like orc and undead make up the bulk of the Horde number wise. Since org already got punched once, UC was chosen along with its connection to alliance history. Trolls are one tribe. Tauren are small…as are goblins. Suramar literally has more people than two of the original horde races, possibly 3.

Elves have always been the ones to get kicked, alongside trolls (funnily enough they share ancestry)

Before it was night elves it was high elves
Before high elves, it was trolls.
Nightborne intro is them getting punched by the legion.

It’s not the end of the world and it is just a game. I just think all this woe is me the sky is falling is silly. I’d rather have what happened to the night elves then be forced to play as a villain for a third time against my will.

2 Likes

U won’t convince people who think they are victims of anything

They will never see things taken from horde

They will just rage and act like woe is them

As I stated before, you can solve multiple problems at the same time. You can also agree that multiple things are subject to problems at the same time.

Whataboutism on this is hence a distraction and a disingenuous argument.

1 Like

I want absolutely nothing to do with you. You seem like a terrible person to know, talk to, and play with.

2 Likes

It’s ok bud I’m sure your tree will grow back

Oh wait it wont

Nope. That’s the point. That the story harms the game, and thus should not be above criticism when the problems of the game are discussed (frequently shrugged off).

Same problems of replacing what people loved by whatever the devs like more. Same problem of not paying attention to what the community is interested in.

Hence the discussion about the problems that are more visible with the elf story, but plague the rest of it too.

The classic starts with “you’re one of few night elves”. Currently there are… how many night elf-only zones? I mean, not contested, etc. Darkshore is not updated so far to be the alliance one again.

Yeah, sure. The devs called the humans the most powerful part of the alliance, because it’s just 1 city.

No, it’s not the end, it’s just misleading advertisement and the story that managed to somehow be disliked by most communities I’ve seen, ranging from apathy to growing displease.

So, question is, what is better: a chance of “success” (to bring upfront that the story team is a problem just like the gameplay decisions), or a guarantee of failure if we just “move on” and say “yeah, totally, just continue ruining the thing more”.

gl hf

The thing is…

Nothing is ruined. You can literally still rp and go to Darnassus.

Lrn 2 Zidormi

Our characters aren’t canon anyway so wtf does it matter if you arent RP ing in the main timeline…

As for the story, it’s not done and continues to grow. This endeavor has gotten us more Elune lore and allowed the player character to literally save the night elf souls from the maw if they were Ardenwealde. These are good things born from a tragic story beat.

It also allowed the night elves to step out from under the boot of the alliance, as they and the worgen reclaim darkshore (according to lore) against the Horde.