Teldrassil is inescapable

not once did i ever say creating a whole new zone that is in the cata timeline would be small

why would they waste all those resources so you, the most entitled person ever , could rp in a meaningless cata zone

Eh, that would work if I didn’t like this one and if I didn’t want to see it improve, which I obviously do.

Well, they blew all these resources on making Night Elf fans upset - with questlines that did at least this and more in existing zones. If they have the resources to do that, then they can find the resources to fix the situation.

Or, they can continue to lose resources as more people decide that this game isn’t for them. A lot of people have found other franchises, a lot of Night Elf fans included. So really it’s a question of how much you want to spend on customer retention and recapture - as opposed to their usual practice of spending money to drive people away from the franchise.

3 Likes

They butchered the Horde, that only leaves a very plump and juicy Alliance to tear apart.

The Night Elves are only the beginning.

Meh, it’s more complex than that, but if you’re arguing that I can’t bring up my issues because the Horde also has issues - I don’t really see the logic in that.

Multiple problems can and should be fixed at once.

2 Likes

they didnt make anyone upset but you an the victim world you have created

you literally dont understand how this problem exists only in your mind alone

normal nelf players could care less

you got bombed in war tht should make you upset

blizz just didnt think you would go in some weird victim path instead of wanting to kill more horde

i honestly dont blame them your emotional outbursts are shocking for an adult

who could have predicted this

Oh come on dude you can’t show the story where the protagonist is beat up at every opportunity and the finale is “yeah you should forgive the villain” thats so unsatisfying.

Why are you defending this crap?

3 Likes

sylv isnt the villain to us bud

we arent asking you to forgive her

we want u to be mad and fight back

maybe that will get ur faction to wpvp once in its bubble wrapped life

Who’s us?

Who’s we?

Again with the we.

Pvp has nothing to do with the story.

horde players is we and you are alliance players

Sylvanas is the enemy of the Horde as well now. Didn’t you get the memo?

And Horde players don’t control the story. So IDK why you are pretending that you do. Its weird.

3 Likes

shes not most horde like her

baine / alliance sympathizer make up like 5% of horde players

You are perfectly within your right to sympathize with a villain and like her character.

2 Likes

shes not a villain to us we like nuking alliance

like saying the usa are villains for nuking in war

Dude she is a villain we will be fighting in a raid with all the hero characters going after her.

This is getting silly.
I am gonna go eat dinner. Bye.

2 Likes

I mean, I hope you’ve never tried to touch a marketing job, because this sales pitch sucks.

You want me to feel good about PVPing on the Alliance again? Make me feel like my team is worth representing.

Otherwise, I don’t need a gameplay experience where the devs are telling me that the race I picked perpetually sucks and always loses. Not when I’ve got alternatives with a better respect for my choices and my time.

1 Like

your doomerism is ur weakness

Not unless you wipe the board clean in blood and fire.

Blizzard has boxed themselves into too much of a corner for anything less to fix this mess.

1 Like

shes our hero

Well, if ATVI determines that WoW isn’t giving them the ROI that they want, you may get your wish.

It just won’t be called Warcraft anymore. They’ll can or cut up the IP. As for burning it down and starting over? That’s not working so well as the MAUs will tell you.

I like the cut of this Brillus guy’s jib

1 Like