Teldrassil is inescapable

I know tons of people who love the alliance and have literally no idea what ur even talking about

All you do is sit on Reddit and wow forums and talk about how you are victim

Then 20-70 people give you likes so you think that everyone is on your side

They aren’t. Barely anyone thinks this stuff but you

Get a grip

I love the Alliance too - but not what Blizzard has done with it - and that at this point is a marketing problem.

If I didn’t feel like the developers were telling me that no matter what, I’m going to lose - you can bet that I’d have a level capped character working against the current PVP imbalance for the Alliance - because that’s what I used to do.

But so long as the lore is what it is? I really don’t see the point. Why would I do that when I have World of Warships right over here that doesn’t pull that crap with me? See, in that game, my wins feel great and I realize I have to work harder when I lose. Awesome. Wargaming doesn’t slide in and constantly tell me that I suck because I picked a certain nation or something. Cool, that sounds fun - I’ll go play that.

But Blizzard DOES do that - and it wrecks my experience. That’s not fun, so I won’t play that.

It’s a marketing problem, plain and simple.

Omg can you stop with dramatics for one second

Reading your posts are like reading a post about someone’s child with a terminal illness

Get

A

Grip

It’s a video game about war. People die in war that you don’t want to die

You are beyond delusional to think otherwise

I didn’t want your nelf to kill my second favorite character nathanos

He did but that’s not good enough for you

Nothing is

Well, this is disappointing. You’re not really engaging anymore - you were getting close to something there, but it’s gone now.

1 Like

Ya maybe you need to learn that people die in war

Maybe war games aren’t for you if you can’t handle that bud

You’re clearly not understanding the issue. I’ll refer you from here on to what I’ve already stated.

Yes I am you are clearly upset you had people die in a war game

While simultaneously refusing to acknowledge that your faction does anything cool

Nothing is good enough everything is against you

Also known as a doomer

What again disappoints me about you is that you seem like you’re so close to understanding the problem - a problem that you acknowledge is widespread across the Alliance playerbase, based on your previous comments - but before you get to the root cause of it, you fall back on defective stock arguments like these.

Go back to 676 - why do you think you’ve got all these people asking to merge factions? Why do you think that this is a community-wide issue?

I understand what doomerism is

So many people think the alliance are so cool

I thought that Malfurian cinematic was the 2nd coolest ever

You killed nathanos

You did so much yet nothing is ever good enough fo you

That’s the textbook definition of doomerism

You are a doomer embrace it

Nah, I take the good with the bad, and there are posts elsewhere out here where I do that.

I just realize that there’s a lot more bad than good when it comes to Night Elves.

boy am i glad i spent the day doing something productive like playing a 16 year old game, instead of arguing on an online forum and being unproductive.

You killed the hordes 2nd favorite character literally what more do you want

What more could you possibly take

Well, since you asked.

An onscreen reconquest of Ashenvale. Not a tweet or a developer statement - I want it depicted in-game. The Night Elves’ offensive ends up being stopped by the Horde at the border to Azshara, and at the border to the Barrens. The Horde can take Stonetalon.

That’s it. Bonus points if you advertise it with a sizzle reel set to this:

1 Like

So this is what this whole crusade has been about?

This is what you spend hours and hours thinking about day after day

The fact that blizzard hasn’t created the specific scenario for you in game

Even though you did win that in the lore

Talk about entitlement maybe we should still spank kids lol

Yikes dude just yikes

It seems funny when you put it that way - especially given that so many of your colleagues like to block any positive moment for the Night Elves, and given that Blizzard has held back on providing such a moment for the Night Elves for years on end (but seems to always go to them when it’s time to portray a tragedy), but yes - this relatively small change would fix quite a bit of the issues that Night Elf fans routinely complain about.

Not that I agree with how you otherwise characterized it, but yes, this solution is limited and would be spectacularly simple to implement. Which makes me wonder why the opposition is so frequent and so fierce to something like it.

Although I will point this bit out:

If it doesn’t turn up onscreen, it doesn’t count. Only a very small population even reads the books, and even if you do, that doesn’t have a fraction of the impact that audiovisual information has. Again, it has to be onscreen.

Just imagine if I made multiple posts a day about how the undead were wrong by everyone in the lore and how they should reconquest all of lorderon

Every day

And got irl mad over it

What would you think of me

I would think that you’re not happy about undead issues.

I also agree with you on the reconquering Lordaeron idea. I’ve advocated for it several times myself.

You are honestly the most entitled person I’ve ever seen. Are you honestly being serious?

You are a grown adult that is irl mad blizz didn’t specifically make a new ashenvale for you, even tho it’s in the lore

I’ve never read a single outside piece of wow lore and I knew it was lost

I understand why every religion says greed and gluttony are a sin lol

You have so much and it’s never enough

Like two posts ago you were commenting on how small the request is - now it’s the height of greed? I’m used to seeing people contradict themselves, but not this quickly.

But I noticed that you also didn’t really comment on the last post. Did your expected line of attack fall through, and so now you’ve pivoted to something else?

2 Likes

Find another franchise.

None of us are exempt from being the butt end of a joke if Blizzard found a way to make it so.

Whatever value you once had in the Night Elves are at the mercy of professional tools trying to rip off comic book fads.