Teldrassil is inescapable

“No that’s not funny! Blizzard is biased against my faction, and treats my personal stories in a way which is meant to offend me on a personal level. It’s a conspiracy!They treat my personal faction without logic. There should have been numerous escape routes, and the characters would hVe never not fortified the fortress with escape routes that- oh wait. The Kaldorei? Never mind the story is amazing, there’s no reason they would hVe escape routes.”

Its a miracle it survived Deathwing.

1 Like

Their arch nemesis is the BURNING Legion. It’s just insane.

Like it was really stupid the Alliance were able to just waltz on up to Lordaeron City. Even though last time they tried to march up from Silverpine, implying there was a reason you couldn’t do an amphibious landing.

But at least they spared me the visual of the Forsaken dropping a Blight fog to halt the invasion and the Alliance counter with a comically large fan or something.

7 Likes

Maybe its just the amount of forces?
A full on, dedicated combined army probably couldn’t be repelled from their landing as easily as what I’m guessing was a smaller force.

As for more seriousness for the tree itself, one would think that for something sitting in the ocean and full of life magic, it would at least have been some hardcore azerite incendiary rockets to cause a full burn.

I maybe wrong on that but didn’t they used shamanism to help the fire? I mean it make more sense that the horde use their speciality to fight against the night elf speciality.

I guess?
I’m thinking more in terms of why any random bad guy who wants to cause destruction and chaos couldn’t have lighten it with just a small collection of goons, a few catapults stolen from the Horde and a dash of fire magic of some sort.

What argument are you even bringing up in the post I called you out on?

Have a look at what threads are available right now. Now you can check who’s posting, and how much they’ve posted there.

You’re just trying to find anything to complain about, while persisting to do the thing you’re whining about, because you’re desperate to feel like you’re not in the wrong place right now, grasping for arguments.

Stopping to your level here, but the Forsaken have been competing for victimhood from day one, because god forbid the NE be allowed anything, much less threads or opinions in their own threads.

Yet, here you are. If you’re tired, try taking a break.

The threads on this subject were old two years ago old but people can easily just not go into them. Imagine hating a certain type of movie and then going to see that exact type of movie for the sole purpose to complain about it.

3 Likes

That is a real argument. You not liking it doesn’t mean that it isn’t a argument.

You mean like this Thread? Both Tyrande cinematic Thread? The looking to the future for night elf thread? No justice for the Kaldorei thread? With 3 of them being in the first 5 thread at the moment of writing this?

We all no what always happen when fact is use in your conversation. You get destroy and start calling out name at people.

You asked me for thread number and prove so here you go. Show me at least 5 forsaken thread on the first 20 thread like i did. Show me only one random thread that kept being derail by forsaken fan to make it about forsaken…

But once again you can’t back up your claim because you actually have no idea what you are talking about…

1 Like

Even if there’d been a whole bunch of quests about evacuating the tree in the event of big mean jerks, you think it’d have mattered? They straight up ignored a magic spaceship with a holy death laser because it didn’t fit nice and tidy into their little shock value bonanza. Only plot armour could have saved us from the world’s number one undead hissy fit.

5 Likes

Honestly the best solution of all worlds would be if Anduin brought the spaceship with lazer obliterator and just took one shot and sylvanas

Any collateral damage would be justified.

Yeah that why you keep getting suspend. Or that mod delete all of your post like they did with the reply to my post few day ago… Or that no other people aside from your small echo room friend agree with you.

Wow. That must have been some great moment for you, which is pretty funny considering no one else would have a clue what you’re talking about. Glad I live in your head, and the worst thing you can claim against me is I have “echo room friends”.

No one agrees with me except the people who agree with me. Okay. Doesn’t explain why you’re here trolling, in a thread you claim to hate none the less.

“Content” of a “reply”, featuring someone “not trolling”.

Wow this has become so off topic. Just a bunch of tit for tat attacks at each other for what?

I fully admit I don’t care for Ethriel’s doom and gloom tone and honestly the whole 10%, 90% of whichever population got wiped out doesn’t really matter. This isn’t a numbers game, its all about how the story was presented and anyone with a sane mind would agree the presentation has been very very poor.

People are allowed to be upset but I think certain people here are communicating it poorly here. Whether 50 named NEs died or tens of thousands it really doesn’t matter, the media that presented it made it clear who the victim is and who the aggressor is. And it seems certain people here are completely against Blizzard delivering any sort of satisfactory resolution to this.

But I will say this though Blizzard has been failing to deliver any sort of good resolution to hell of a lot of things lately. How many years has Blizzard teased the playerbase with cryptic answers in interviews and ingame prophecies and clues of something is coming. Answers are coming! OMG THE FINALE IS HEEEEERE!!! and we all saw the hilarious Lord of the Rings rip off for Nzoth.

Like are these people actually serious? They could have made a whole expansion for Nzoth and Azshara. I mean come on each one of those could have had an expansion all on their own but instead each one got a single patch dedicated to them. What are these people even doing? Anyway back to Classic Outland.

2 Likes

Not really. It was pretty absurd the way that tree burned, unless A) it actually was being used as a storehouse for Azerite to keep it away from the Horde; or B) The salt water that Tree is completely surrounded by made its lower boughs very, VERY dry. What I find truly bizarre instead is how a bunch 10k+ year old people just decided to uproot themselves in such absurd population percentages to move into what amounts to a 15 year old once heavily cursed tree that was created under very suspect conditions?

I get the 3rd war was rough … but that migration really does not make sense.

1 Like

Because the Legion invaded and the Horde was constantly raiding Ashenvale.
Felwood was gone and so was Hyjal.

NEs were effectively homeless thanks to the legion and the Horde raids.

It’s a small subset of fanatics, but yes. They appear to have taken over the thread, but this describes the grand majority of the posts here that aren’t just arguing against said subset.

It’s bizarre to the point of comedy that a millenias old race that lives in trees, and who befriended anthropomorphic bears as a matter of fact, never had Smokey let them know about forest fires.

And beyond that it’s bizarre for just, obvious reasons. Like I have lived around the great lakes for the vast majority of my life. And even very far from the actual waterfront the sheer moisture in the air can make even dried out firewood uncooperative during certain times of the year.

And a tree the size of the isle of Manhattan (or maybe Sicily, WoWs bad with scale so idk) goes up in smoke over a catapult barrage.

Pretty much instantly. What even. And its a magic tree on top of that.

7 Likes

I still think the bushfires in california influenced the writers and they hadn’t any idea how difficult it is to inflict a not dry tree

1 Like

It was also far enough away that catapults shouldn’t have been a problem, but clearly they didn’t account for Blizzard’s “make it work” mentality.

The Night Elves’ mistake was being hated by the devs. That’s pretty much it.

5 Likes