Teldrassil is inescapable

nelf posters need to move on from their hatred

cycles of hatred is how we got bfa

they want another bfa then we can burn hyjal too

3 Likes

But why is this weird “Vengeance against the living” good then if Sylvanas does it?

And she can just kind of torture innocents and children to oblivion and that’s just okay, but justice is evil?

1 Like

If you burn Hyjal, can we put your Orc brats in cages again?

But first Orgrimmar will drown in acid.

I’ve never said Sylvanas was a good person. I’ve always said Sylvanas was evil.

The difference between you and me is that I know this is just a story.

It is, even a very strong theme. The “poke the bear” thing is actually something that describes the night elves very well. If you leave them alone, they leave you alone (unless you do something with nature near them, yeah, not so good). But if you disturb them…you will feel the claws and you will feel them until …you are dead.

And the night elves have a lot of time, and they don’t stop at generation X, but they carry on. 10,000 years gone by? No matter…you are still a member of people X, which we hate.

1 Like

The sweet bippy are you on about? Nobody playing a Horde character - not even those sociopaths making all the burnt tree jokes - is responsible for spoiling anybody’s fun. That’s all on the writers and the game developers. That’s why people are salty; because we’re being told to feel bad about something we had no agency about participating in. If I make a lousy decision in Mass Effect, at least I can own that decision.

Being led through a story with no input whatsoever doesn’t mean that the writer gets to saddle a bunch of negative emotional fallout on me afterwards. That’s all on them.

12 Likes

I didn’t say it myself either.

You are tying yourself personally to that. Don’t try to drag other posters in with you on this - you are the one that bears the responsibility here.

nah you cant do that cause your the alliance and alliance are the eternal good guys

sorry you picked the wrong faction

Yeah. Don’t you get it. The characters in Wow are supposed to take the emo dead waifu character “seriously”.

Then what motivation would be the burning of Nordrassil? Describe it.

I still think Blizz can’t force a player to forgive, it doesn’t work, it will always backfire.

1 Like

lumber

the eternal horde motive

The writers did though. So why is it fine for the Horde to kill all Night Elves and take away, then destroy their zones, and for Sylvanas to torture and obliterate their souls and this is okay, but justice against those that did it is wrong and evil as you stated?

Do you remember that it’s a 2 faction game? Or it used to be atleast, now without Night Elves though.

You get to pick a side in the rebellion though… Alliance don’t even get to nod at Tyrande IC. You have to Rp it.

2 Likes

Excellent. Do you agree to become the second Legion? And the Alliance, as a righteous good, will destroy you. And there will be no one left in the Horde. Yes…

god i wish

nah youll forgive us and then we burn down ur next world tree

Wish what?

Night Elves and their zones are gone, even from the Shadowlands since they were obliterated.

They don’t have anything left in the game or story.

Life is not fair and Blizzard owes you nothing. They will tell the story they want to tell and that’s the end of it.