Teldrassil is inescapable

“Someone threatens the wilds?”

1 Like

I’m advocating for Blizzard telling the story they want to tell without children whining about it.

Excellent. Are you willing to be the villain for the third time?

He complained about WoD for like two hours, with someone who barely can write in English.

Are you talking about me?

No I’m not silly.

Whoa guys. This dude is edgy.

Suspicious eyesight. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You don’t have to believe me, but I have no reason to ridicule you, or lie to you.

There are unfortunately two narratives, and unlike Legion, those narratives are not split based on perspective, but based on developer indecision.

A Good War lays out a great case for a practical motivation for the invasion of Darnassus. Its a shame that the following themes of the expansion went the other way.

No side came out of BfA feeling good, nor with any advantages.

4 Likes

The shame that I see from your side given the responses that are prevalent here are not that you feel bad that Blizzard saddled you with the responsibility for ruining the fun of a rather large playerbase.

The shame appears to be that you were made to feel bad about it.

Please don’t be disingenuous. You honesty believe they didn’t know she was going to be “forced” into the decision she made?

You beat us, but we don’t. This is the advantage.

Lol. I dont feel responsible for Teldrassil. Im consuming the game like anyone else.

7 Likes

Yet here you are defending it and blocking any resolution for it.

2 Likes

“The Horde playerbase is responsible for the actions of the writers”

Said no sane person ever.

11 Likes

“We deserve several genocides in response, this makes us the good guys.”

Shipper you don’t deserve anything.

4 Likes

Why has the phrase “bat-mount fans”, been used as the most advantageous side for the outcome of BfA? Does that phrase indicate perhaps a side?

Who is carrying out the genocide and who is the victim? Orcs kill orcs in front of the orcs and night elves.

Edit.
Shipper is a kind of matchmaker for the characters of the universe, something like a headcanon for a couple of characters. What do I have to do with it?

2 Likes

This dude I’m pretty convinced is just a fail Troll.