Teldrassil is inescapable

Calia, Mayla, Zelling, Talanji, Rokhan, Baine, Thrall(kinda), Voss, Geya’rah.

This guy is so unhinged I think he has issues getting through narrow doorways.

:eyes:

@Droité , how much attention have goblins received lately? Good, bad, evil, mixed?

Shernish, your question was about “attention” vs. “positive attention” don’t change the question.

Also Droite speaks for Droite, that’s it.

One thing many people forgot. After Teldrassil, Night Elves civilians started to live in the Stormwind. And next thing you know is Horde putting Stormwind on fire, during BfA starting quest line.
So, there even more Night Elves civilians died…

2 Likes

Droité is a representative of the goblin point of view. I don’t know others and am guided by it. You can invite someone else from the goblins.

Expect.

No, Droite is a representative of Droite’s own point of view.

That’s it.

The story forums is truly broken. I post on a Forsaken and have a pro-Sylvanas point of view, that means my opinion about Goblins means less than someone who chooses to use a Goblin avatar?

Ridiculous.

I prefer to use “radical” (single element) points of view. For more complex points of view, I am not qualified enough.

That’s not reality. That’s not reflective of the Warcraft fanbase. Most of us like most of the races and most of the racial themes as they have existed from the beginning. It’s frankly very weird to only hyper-focus on the plight and privileges of a single race or faction. I don’t think most Warcraft players approach the story that way, I don’t think most of them even care enough about the story to approach it on that level.

1 Like

The rampage in Ashenvale was a positive Horde / Orc focus. Confirmation of the power fantasy. I don’t know enough about MoP to even make a biased assessment. I don’t know much about WoD either. I suppose it was an extension of the “historical” fantasy that brought down the “we were spoiled” fantasy.
The history of Cataclysm-MoP-WoD for Orcs is mixed attention. Perhaps one part of the orcs got bad attention (fans of the Thrall Horde), the other good (fans of the Garrosh Horde), the benefit of orc fans (as well as Forsaken fans) can be divided into categories.

The phrase that now it is better to be forgotten than noticed did not appear from the void. Bad attention exists and it is not pleasant in any way.

Guess that’s the few refugees taken care of then.

We are at a historical forum. And most take a race / faction position. Is not it so?

This is what you did with Night Elves though a few comments ago.

And unlike Night Elves, other races do get positive attention once in a while.

It’s only so for the small minority of posters who dominate most of the threads and force anyone who chooses not to engage in the story on this level to abandon the story forums simply to preserve their sanity.

My only explanation (and the only one that lets me sleep at night) is that this forum is adjacent to the RP forum and maybe some people do not know when to turn it off.

Isn’t it funny how they discriminate against posters fitting a criteria? NEFPA. When I say “they” I mean the numerous other posters that remind you of this fool.

Nah, there’s a few who endorse in real life violence and sexual assault against you and your family for having an in-game opinion.

3 Likes

If those people were in a band, I wonder if they would get invited to Blizzcon.

I’ve been away for hours and you’re still on this?

I drove the guy away after failing to rehabilitate him, what more do you want?

Well I do not know. There is a faction of the Alliance of Eastern Kingdoms. First Horde and Horde of Thrall. Loyalists of Garrosh or Sylvanas. Those who want eternal battle, eternal sleep, battle before bedtime. If there is no reason to moan about the race, then moan about the faction.

You said it yourself.

There’s a Shipper in all of you.

That I identified with the part of a person who had his finger on the antagonism on posters such as yourself does not mean that I went as far as he did and you know it. Your continued adaptation of extreme positions only validates him, which is itself terrifying.