TBC login music hyped!

Getting into the spirit of tbc when the devs and GMs actually did things in game lol

1 Like

Yeah! that’s the true spirit and passion that both players and developers should feel for the game :partying_face:

This is hands down my favorite as well! Best music, best visuals. It is the iconic WoW login screen to me. Of course, I also feel that WotLK was peak WoW, so take that for what you will.

2 Likes

TBC is the first expansion I raided. That music is inextricably intertwined to the anticipation of RAID NIGHT!!!

That said, Grizzly Hills has my favorite music in the whole game. I’d love to know who thought of using Nyckelharpa instead of fiddle. I used to hang out there fishing glacial salmon and listening to the music.

10 Likes

Is this login screen a cash shop purchase or does it come free?

1 Like

oh i think this is the best

9 Likes

Man sure would be nice if I could log in and hear the in game music too.

1 Like

its not login screen music but always gets me hyped

3 Likes

meme’ing on the kitties, toxic :slight_smile:

Grizzly Hills is my favorite as well!

1 Like

There are no cats enthusiastic for TBC in the manner you portray here, given the silent treatment we’re being given. We want a response on the cat energy ticks issue. Do not mock us by portraying one of us in such a contented manner.

1 Like

I liked WotLK mostly be best except for that roaring dragon part.

I miss that screen :sob:

1 Like
8 Likes

100% agreed. Love this zone’s music.

Its free my friend :joy_cat:

1 Like

Eversong woods has a very nice cello, really whole string section.

1 Like

love the sax in

it triggers my nostalgia big time

I’ve been listening to this one. Around 5:40 there is a consistent wood drum roll sound that just adds an incredible amount of nature and ambience to the music.

1 Like

The TBC login music is maybe my favorite login theme. That’s when I started playing and it still sounds as epic as back then.