TBC login music hyped!

Pretty excited to hear once again my favorite login screen music theme.

Do you guys have a favorite login screen music theme?

moarrr elves :smiley:

21 Likes

I liked WOTLK’s login music. I enjoyed the music from all the expansions. It’s a variation on the main theme, and the main theme owns.

WOTLK has a nice eerie intro, additional vocals, and a nice violin solo around 4:19. But it also sounds like TBC too.

16 Likes
9 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not the only one.

I listened to it for about 20 minutes just now.

87 Likes

Yes this also one of my favorite ones, but I guess the fact that I started on TBC makes it more special

1 Like

Me to can’t wait to actually login lol

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing it

It feels like coming home.

3 Likes

honestly agree OP, TBC intro music is #1… closely seconded by WOTLK for what other reason than the eeriest, darkest intro music to ever grace WoW in a dark era of the storyline (and probably the most aesthetically-pleasing expansion in WOTLK) !

2 Likes

Lol official blue post with cat jam, just talking to a player, the devs are human!

10 Likes

Getting into the spirit of tbc when the devs and GMs actually did things in game lol

1 Like

Yeah! that’s the true spirit and passion that both players and developers should feel for the game :partying_face:

This is hands down my favorite as well! Best music, best visuals. It is the iconic WoW login screen to me. Of course, I also feel that WotLK was peak WoW, so take that for what you will.

2 Likes

TBC is the first expansion I raided. That music is inextricably intertwined to the anticipation of RAID NIGHT!!!

That said, Grizzly Hills has my favorite music in the whole game. I’d love to know who thought of using Nyckelharpa instead of fiddle. I used to hang out there fishing glacial salmon and listening to the music.

10 Likes

Is this login screen a cash shop purchase or does it come free?

1 Like

oh i think this is the best

9 Likes

Man sure would be nice if I could log in and hear the in game music too.

1 Like

its not login screen music but always gets me hyped

3 Likes

meme’ing on the kitties, toxic :slight_smile:

Grizzly Hills is my favorite as well!

1 Like