TBC login music hyped!

There are no cats enthusiastic for TBC in the manner you portray here, given the silent treatment we’re being given. We want a response on the cat energy ticks issue. Do not mock us by portraying one of us in such a contented manner.

1 Like

I liked WotLK mostly be best except for that roaring dragon part.

I miss that screen :sob:

1 Like
8 Likes

100% agreed. Love this zone’s music.

Its free my friend :joy_cat:

1 Like

Eversong woods has a very nice cello, really whole string section.

1 Like

love the sax in

it triggers my nostalgia big time

I’ve been listening to this one. Around 5:40 there is a consistent wood drum roll sound that just adds an incredible amount of nature and ambience to the music.

1 Like

The TBC login music is maybe my favorite login theme. That’s when I started playing and it still sounds as epic as back then.

i mean who doesn’t. ITS AWESOME. (then grizzly hills but that not here yet)

HE’S TAUNTING THE FERALS!! HAHAHAHA. This has to be intentional.

And I would expect a bunch of salty players to jump on him saying he is not looking after their pet concern but he has time to chill with the community lol.

I haven’t heard a lot of themes, I’ve only started playing WoW since BFA, but BFAs theme was pretty good I think. Shadowlands is kinda meh. vanilla classic is my favorite theme so far, I like it a lot.

Althought i started in TBC, WotLK was when I got into it really heavily. This music brings back memories and chills! no pun intended :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

TBC login screen is BiS. WOTLK is nice too but its very dreary and monochrome which does fit the aesthetic of the expac sure. crazy tho bc i have some issues with TBC’s neon saturated alien slimer aesthetic but the login screen is very iconic to me.

1 Like

Lol straight vibing!

Going to honest, never paid any attention to the music. I just logged in as fast as I could.

This one is my favourite, WoW song, not a log in screen song, but if I am Undercity and it plays, I goof around until the song is over before I leave.

2 Likes

Grizzly Hills wasn’t my favorite place to quest in, but I really loved the Scandinavian-themed music!
TBC probably has some of my favorite music in all of WoW, though everything relating to Zandalar in the BfA soundtrack is wonderful to listen to. I still get chills listening to the Helfire Peninsula track when that metal guitar comes in! I also can listen to Zangarmarsh on a loop and feel relaxed and zen.

2 Likes