TBC killed World of Warcraft, stop asking for it

Yeah, it’s trolling.

I even agree with some of what the guy says but for the most part, he picks things to be passionate about that will bother people.

Look at this post from here today where he says he’s just here on the forums to “have fun”:

I have my speculations that this isn’t the only “character” he plays on here too.

2 Likes

https:// i.imgur .com /usx qwf9.png

literally found some screenshots because i remember i was “documenting” the amount of r13/14 players on the cluster discord after people mocked me for calling it a free rank 14 system.

only a few examples of countless others. cant access more because im no longer on said discord.

every player in the open world r13/14 and not even fighting back.

liar liar death in fire.

You people are honestly terrible. And now instead of pulling back and apologizing you will create new hoops to jump through. Keep moving the goalpost, keep lying.

1 Like

Because you simply do not comprehend. If you want hand outs, that’s what PVE is for.

Yes dont apologize after being proven wrong. Keep doubling down.

Very healthy and mature and honest to argue on emotions rather than facts.

Liar liar death in fire.

1 Like

reeeeee sock puppets
:wink:

1 Like

Yes more empty accusations, extremely mature and honest way to hold a conversation.

https:// i.imgur. com/ugUko6p .png

Oops disproven again.

Crazy how arguing with facts and evidence works.

Nice rank 14 gear though, is that from the handout pvp system? Its almost like youre biased.

Anyway, i know you folks will never admit being filthy liars, so just feel the shame in your own heads now and stop derailing the thread. But i know you wont. You are maggot people with wormy personalities. So just report the thread now.

This thread is about TBC killing World of Warcraft. The fact that Era is awful and NOT Classic due to terrible alterations is another topic.

1 Like

This is rank 10 gear in this screenshot. So that was a miss.

I only ranked this Mootwo to 12, yes with the new system to check it out.

I ranked 3 toons to HWL and 1 to WL in Classic 2019 though. I binged the hell out of Classic, and I could because there wasn’t a lot to do when things were closed due to covid. Plus I enjoyed premading BGs and liked the parts of ranking that people find insane to like (I never did it for the gear although the gear was kind of a fun bonus).

I also was agreeing with you nearly a year ago on some of what you were saying regarding the ranking changes:

I’m also one of the most #nochanges people that are still lurking around.

Maybe I’m wrong about other toons (sockpuppets are big here), but I’m not wrong about you admitting to having fun trolling.

Keep going though.

As for TBC it’s not my favorite, but if people like it that’s fine, favorites are personal, I’ve supported Era servers for TBC and Wrath the whole time. I think people should be able to have fun doing what they like and it’s not my place to tell them what is fun.

4 Likes

Pardoned.

Move along citizen

1 Like

You’re not wrong.
Someone doth protest too much.
Or like I said in the vernacular
REEEEEEEEE SOCK PUPPETS
:wink:

1 Like

yea this is the same dude that says theres no problems with classic ret paladin. you absolutely need meme specs in a mmo. and thinks addons shouldnt be in the game. u are 100% correct when u said

2 Likes

wrong. what put wow into the spot its in is there are good qualities in many different bad versions of the game. the community is split and everyone wants something different that they liked from a certain expac, and blizz is trying to please everyone but in reality is making it worse. tbc fixed vanilla in many ways. come back to reality and stop being in denial

1 Like

TBC is when I stopped playing Classic.

Came back in WOTLK with tokens/rdf. Got geared then never raided XD.

But it was because I was a Rogue and you only needed IEA back in the day(TBC). Min maxing killed it for me personally.

And still have yet to get into a group for Cata. Never get a reply, and don’t think I will looking at Rogues dps standing.

Even though I’ve pulled 40k~ single target.

TBC turned the game from an MMORPG with factions into a soulless, homogenized grey blob and a city/instance simulator. Dead world, dead factions, dead game.

1 Like

That aged poorly

1 Like

How ya enjoy the wall of lies?

TBC didn’t kill anything lol. And this is coming from someone who despises TBC - although not necessarily the game but what it did to OG Vanilla. Flying made the world feel smaller. You no longer had to ride from place to place via Corrin’s Crossing and the like. Riding took longer. And you had a chance to die. Flying was just a safe spot and made things streamlined. going from 40 man to 25 man killed raiding guilds and server transfers wherever killed server communities.

Objective TBC was a fine game - it kept all the concepts of Classic and added some QoL enhancements.

If you want to say TBC was the first step toward Retail, I’d amend your statement. Wrath was. However, no expansion killed WoW. WoW just evolved with the times.

2 Likes

From a Classic perspective, you can say the internet killed WoW. Sure back then you had Elitist Jerks, but that was just dps and rotational stuff mostly. People still had to figure out the game.

Come Classic everything was already flow charted. Hell, people used wayback machine to look up old articles instead of doing work. But honestly, if people had to figure everything out all over again, i don’t think it would be alive even today. The player demographic just doen’t have that much time.