Petition against Honor Reset Wow Classic Vanilla

I found this part interesting too. Some people don’t seem to care much about it. I think that MMOs having this “working with and against other people” is a key aspect to making them more fun. I don’t really understand people who are like “This doesn’t matter at all”, especially if they deflect to the “you just are about gear, oh and by the way, your real life sucks” attack when what you said was not that at all. It’s like a complete lack of being able to understand what was actually being said. To me I find working with someone who maybe doesn’t understand everything and is adverse and then getting to know them, or even having a common enemy and beating them, is at least 10x more interesting than some piece of gear (oh and I’m mostly salty about this guy that went totally at me who doesn’t even post on this forum, but you see it here too)

Anyway, Blizzard didn’t care what we have to say. They were going to change it to this regardless of feedback. I think it’s a positive that most people like this change and are happy.