TBC Era with RDF

Nevertheless, organized groups would skip certain ones and certain bosses in the ones they did cause they simply weren’t worth the hassle up until 4.0.6.

1 Like

Based on patches, RDF came at the tail end of the expansion (the ICC patch). This is what’s being repeated. That’s authenticity.

Based on patches, as you call it, RDF came out in 3.3 and we’ve been playing on 3.3.5 since the prepatch.

3 Likes

We have 3.35 balance changes. We have earlier content phases.

Guild banks which unlike RDF was non controversial and mostly loved came in its authentic patch phase as well during TBC

1 Like

OK so you didn’t mean patches at all, you meant content phases.

So why is RDF the odd one out to come in at the exact time? Why not dual specs? Or the mount changes? Or random bg? Or queue bgs from anywhere? Or any of the other quality of life changes in Wrath?

Why is RDF the odd one out?

2 Likes

If you read my post, guild banks came out at their authentic time, even though nobody dislikes guild banks, unlike RDF which the vast majority of exclusive classic players didn’t want.

1 Like

Citation needed.

3 Likes

We’re you even part of the community that asked for classic servers for years and years?

OK, so just gonna turn this one back on you.

“most of those people don’t play anymore”

2 Likes

Well First blizzard has done everything except say They’re doing cata Secondly ummmmm I don’t see them doing a tbc era and honestly I almost kind of wondered if they will do a wrath era I hope they do But I don’t know yet.

But if they did I would like to see Dual speck wrath Talents and rdf If they did I don’t know I just think tbc Is classes are ok but wrath are So much better.

Just balance wise And I would say more fun to play even at seventy Over all I love tbc dungeons and raids I hate the classes though better than classic for sure But wrath Balance is just better.

That’s might take at least

And that was amazingly relevant in vanilla and TBC Classic, in wrath RDF is a legitimate #nochanges feature. And given how popular it was originally the people who want wrath classic would be massively in favor of it.

3 Likes

They have not played classic since cata, because they game became a completely new genre of video game and unrecognizeable from the original WoW. Hence, they asked for classic servers and eventually got them.

It is nochanges to happen in ICC, so you are gettig nochanges.

It was highly controversial. If the old forums still existed you can see plenty of threads of people complaining about the introduction of RDF and how it was killing the social aspect of the game.

Same.

Weird how that works out isn’t it?

If you were arguing for WoW classic before it launched you were arguing for WotLK with RDF anyway.

Otherwise you were arguing for WoW Reforged or WoW 2.0.

Warts and all remember?

3 Likes

That same weak excuse, again? The only feature that didn’t come early? RDF come in 3.3.0…this was released in 3.3.5. Try again or get a better excuse, next time.

3 Likes

this would be a dream come true for me. add lfr too lol

1 Like

LOL what? The entire classic community was dead set, viciously railing against RDF and any automated grouping calling it the death blow of WoW, take a look back at old forums and reddit and take a loot at any post talking about RDF.

2 Likes

Literally.

Warts and all.

2 Likes

I dont think blizz has interest in doing TBC era and if they did do a TBC era there’s no way they would add RDF to it. RDF has always made sense in Wrath regardless if you felt it should have been added earlier or not. Personally i think there should have been a TBC era done similar to the classic era servers. I know a lot of private server players go crazy for them just to be let down because it ends up as garbage then the server becomes a wasteland. I think if were lucky there will be a season of mastery type thing for both tbc and wrath from time to time.

This is cursed

The heck you talking about, at best they were split on RDF(only in the context of vanilla which doesn’t apply to wrath) and when CRBG’s were released they were massively welcomed.

1 Like