Tauren Heritage Armor Unlock Question

This is exactly the answer.

Tauren Heritage armor should be a hamburger bun and some cheese.
GET IN MA BELLY!

The totem on the back should be a giant A.1. bottle instead.

It looks like that is the case, at least from what people are saying.

While Blizzard has rightly been called out for being vague on any number of things in the past, everything I’ve read in this thread so far was PLAINLY answered in the Heritage Armor release statement.

If you have any other questions, I highly suggest you go READ it. Don’t skim it. Don’t ASSUME something you may or may not want.

READ EXACTLY WHAT IS THERE. Your questions will be answered. They did a good job on this one.

Thanks you guys! I was gonna grind my one and only tauren up in hopes of getting that heritage armor as soon as she hit 120 assuming it was going to be as easy as the blood elf armor line. Now I know I need to be prepared, thank you :hearts:

Ah cheers breh :yellow_heart:

Hey so I noticed some interesting verbiage on the main page for the Tauren Sets. Here is the link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22994612/rise-up-and-stand-tall-with-new-tauren-and-gnome-heritage-armor.

I noticed that it says “*Players will also first need to complete the War Campaign quest Stay of Execution, on any character regardless of faction. Stay of Execution will be available shortly after the launch of Rise of Azshara.”

This “on any character, regardless of faction” part is kinda thought provoking. Does that mean it is kind of BoA? Like you only have to do it once on a character on your account maybe? It doesn’t say “on the character” it says “on any character”. O.o

Let’s hope so my Burger friend, because before that they said you needed to complete it on the tauren that you are using to get it

That can’t be right. You must have read it wrong.

Because I did the BE heritage armor quest on my DK. VERY good quest series, I highly recommend it. It wasn’t just “collect 8 rabbit pelts”, it was a great history of the Race. I never knew there was a statue of Sylvanas there! lol

Anyway, I recently made a DH and… sure enough, the BE heritage armor is available to him.

You only have to unlock it ONCE. There are enough restrictions in place without thinking you need to grind it on EVERY chr that wants it.

Nagative, you just need the achievement which is account wide.

2 Likes

I must have worded wrong, well I did.

What I meant was that to unlock, for all of your tauren, you need to do the whole war campaign on the tauren that you are going to use to unlock for the first time the Heritage Armor.

Awesome, thanks.

1 Like

I think you only have to do the war campaign stuff (up and including “Stay of Execution”) on one toon on that faction, Tauren or not. Then of course, the Tauren you’re using for the unlock has to be at 120 and be exalted with Thunder Bluff. See this: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23014436/rise-of-azshara-content-update-notes (it’s in the New Quests section)

1 Like

This is correct. You can use your main character to finish the Campaign questline, and then switch over to your Tauren and start the Heritage Armor questline.

14 Likes

This is what I was hoping it would be. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

I don’t blame you on not wanting to go through all of that again.

The amount of absolute ghastly things your strung along and forced to do is ridiculous.

Seriously, a Tauren Shaman, Grave Robbing? What in the world was blizzard thinking. I should have immediately had the option to refuse to participate, and skip that portion of the quest. I wouldn’t have even cared if I didn’t get the gold from it.

4 Likes

So you have to jail break the traitor for the armor set, then.

:expressionless:

It’s a pity we don’t get to take out Nathanos or Sylvanas at the same time, but hey, work in progress.

1 Like

Quiet, you sapient hamburger.