Targeted Corruptions and Faster Cloak Empowerment

Thanks for punishing me for having all R3 essences before the currency was put in I guess?

21 Likes

Technically the game logs everything you do, so, it would be possible to simply give you the echoes you should have earned retroactively.

2 Likes

I’m loving this thread right now lol.

Well done Blizzard, well done.

2 Likes

And here I was hoping they’d lift the requirements to buy the essences so we could buy them even if we have not unlocked previously :expressionless:

6 Likes

Later than what I would have liked, but I am thankful its coming now.

Targeting corruptions (even if it was a longer way before this mechanic) needed to have been put in much sooner.

1 Like

What about the people who currently have ZERO echoes?

14 Likes

Why Not? Can you at least increase the cap per week? Otherwise alts/mains that are way behind will never be able to catch up.

10 Likes

Yup, I have 0 echoes on my main cause I’m a grinder.
So my alts are ready to get corruption gear but my main is not for this mythic nzoth prog.
This doesn’t please me

15 Likes

Blizz, please listen to the feedback here and make it so that everyone gets their echoes taken back, so the ten people still subbed to Battle for Azeroth are all on the same playing field! We need all ten people to be on equal footing!!

6 Likes

Finally! We’re no longer in Beta!

2 Likes

The idea of corrupting an item feels pointless from a RPG perspective if you just buy a corruption. This is just Blizzard’s end of expansion catch up bit.

1 Like

… at 5x the previous rate!

9 Likes

If that is possible then I would be ok with no reset.

?? I don’t understand why this is a thing?

With this new change will we still need to unlock rank 3 essences on mains, to get the same rank 3 on an alt? Or will all rank 3 essences be available for purchase?

2 Likes

Blizzard: you’ll be able to choose what corruption you can get

Players: WTF blizzard why won’t my main start with 500000000000000 echoes so I can buy corruptions as soon as I login tomorrow???

Ugh, guys. You’ll get this currency eventually, stop complaining over this.

8 Likes

Why? I don’t understand this comment.

Can you give mains pity echos to catch up to people’s alts then?

4 Likes

So, my raid main has 0 of them due to having all the essences since the beginning of the patch, buy my alt has 8000 ready to spend…

I was afraid of it. Either way, will be nice to be able to get the masterfuls I want.

1 Like

Make it simple. Make all corruption at all ranks available at all times at set prices. Why do we need rng yet again to get what we need to cycle in?

12 Likes