Targeted Corruptions and Faster Cloak Empowerment

If you feel forced to play a spec over a nominal amount of echoes on an alt that saves you maybe an hour of gametime played, that’s a YOU problem.

2 Likes

Let me just go ahead and bookmark this, I’m sure I’ll have to quote it repeatedly.

4 Likes

So no gushing wounds? :frowning:

2 Likes

Wait, we can’t add corruptions to cleansed items?

That’s literally what we want to use it for, items from the weekly chest…

16 Likes

What about falling stars?

Why does this have to cycle? Just let them all be available at all times.

28 Likes

Please make it so we can unlock rank 3’s we haven’t gotten yet with a high price please!

9 Likes

Why? Why must you continue to add Layers of RNG??? Everything was great till this exact sentence that most will overlook. What if I want Twilight Dev 3 yet it takes a month or 2 to show up? Seriously … wtf. Stop with the extra layers of RNG

39 Likes

I love it. Have two toons sitting at rank 13 cloaks but feel overwhelmed to continue to 15.

2 Likes

Nothing quite like “remove things that I earned” that sums up the always helpful feedbacks of the Warcraft peanut gallery.

Can you re-enable the ability to earn echoes on people with all the essences on reset? Unfortunately having bought all rank 3 essences on my main I will now be losing out on around 24000 echoes of ny’alotha. Which is a large disadvantage.

5 Likes

While thankful for these changes… no mains catchup? I was hoping to get some friends back into the game, but I don’t think they will when they realize they still gotta become best friends with Neri.

9 Likes

And mains who could never earn them can piss off right?

24 Likes

I really like these changes, they look great, but why did it take them so long to release these changes?
Like nice job blizz, you fixed an issue and listened to community feedback, too bad it is after most people are done playing this patch/expansion.
Feels a little bit like legion when they released the currency to buy specific and/or random legendaries, but it was after a lot of people were done with the content.

2 Likes

Only issue that I have with this is that because I purchased all the R3 essences that I could I haven’t been earning echoes on this character since and only have 200 despite doing content that gives echoes. My friends that did not buy the essences have over 20k and I’m feeling very disadvantaged now.

6 Likes

Because if we had it from the start we wouldn’t feel like we just completely wasted our time doing it the hard way.

2 Likes

You wipe our TR every season to prevent us from getting a head start on azerite pieces, but now with Corruption pieces – which are far more powerful than azerite pieces – you don’t bother wiping the slate clean so players with thousands of these already on their character come out the gate with targeted corruptions?

You guys make absolutely no sense with your decisions and designs.

28 Likes

As many are also concerned, is there a plan to reimburse main characters for being unable to earn Echos? Being able to buy expedient/TD/GW pieces on my 0/12H gimp warrior instantly makes him my potent than my 6/12M paladin who has best in slot azerite gear, lots of IS and TD, but no %haste or GW gear. Love to hear the devs ideas on the matter.

6 Likes

So what about players with no echoes on their main? Needs to be addressed.

18 Likes

Reset the currency for reset tomorrow. All of us that decided to get all rank 3s for all essences we have earned. Have gotten no echoes. Meanwhile there are people who have 20k+ echoes just cause they haven’t cared to purchase their alt spec essences.

7 Likes