Tank main LFG

I main 2 tanks (paladin and monk both are alliance) on the aerie peak server. Im looking to improve my skills and want to get out of PUGs and find a group thats willing to run mythic+ low level to eventual mid and raids as well.
Would prefer a guild thats casual and patient and focused more on improvement/ fun. Would also prefer guilds that are 21+

1 Like

Hey my guild might be a good fit for you.

We are an alliance guild on stormrage looking for people for our fri/sat heroic team and people who wanna just have fun with the game. We welcome players of all skill levels.

We have a lot of people who love all different aspects of the game. We have achievement hunting groups, m+ groups, mount farm nights, ect. There is something going on just about every night.

Some information about us from our gm:

Falkor [A] Stormrage was created by players who just LOVE the game. Most of our community have mythic raided or currently are and are looking for a fun relaxed community and weekend raid environment. (We call ourselves the Mythic Raider Retirement Community)

We are looking for players to help build a strong community. We are looking to build a long term home for players who enjoy wow. We are looking for experienced players to push AOTC on Tues and Thurs but, also recruiting more casual players for Fri and Sat.
We are a 21+ guild of veteran players looking to fill out our Roster and build a social fun environment. We push keys, PVP, and fun community events.

Raid Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday mythic raid 8:30PM-11PM EST
Friday and Saturday heroic raid 8PM – 11 PM EST

Progress - We got a very late start but, are AOTC 8/8H and 2/8 M
Guild Needs: We are currently recruiting for the 2nd Tier of Dragon flight.

Fri/Sat - Needs all - Casual Raiders Welcome

Interested? ADD/Message - Dille in Discord - Dille#2417

Sorry if this is gonna come off badly but i just want to make sure this isn’t a recruiting bot. Are there any attendance requirements? How many people total are in the guild?-

Oh no I completely understand lol. Our attendance requirement is just tell us when you wont be able to make it. There is a basic sign up sheet that you can just mark which days you are coming to raid each week. We are all adults with lives outside of the game, so we do not expect perfect attendance for anything.

As far as size we have about 20 or so in guild with about an additional 8 or so that are just part of the community.

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 3/8M VotI

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team. I think you’d be a great fit for our JV team and I know they’re in the market for a tank!

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Sounds like it might be worth checking out. I think friday night raids would be the better for me.

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], and are looking for more!

I think our name speaks for itself, if you like our name you’ll probably like our guild. We are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group.

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

The Jv team, what level raid do they do normally?

Thats great! If you have discord you can add our gm Dille(Dille#2417) or myself (Chibibunny2#4469/Bnet:Chibibuny2#1462) and we can have a chat and get introduced to everyone.

Booty Bay Hotdogs is seeking another tank. Fun is our priority. 7/8H T/M AOTC raiding 9-11 EST. Omni#9776 on disc. See you in the skies!

What level raiding do you guys do? Do you also have people running mythic as well as progression?

Heya Guybush, I’m Monechot, the Recruitment Officer for In A Pickle-Thrall (Horde) // 18+ Guild
As with most 18+ guilds, we have explicit language. We do ask that all of our members have thick skin, as we like to banter, all in fun of course!

Our Guild does a little bit of everything, Casual Raiding, M+ pushing, and Fun Events/Contests

Our Raid Roster is currently full, but are looking for people to join for Keys.

Looking for:

Healer:

Disc / Holy Priest
Holy Paladin
Mistweaver Monk
Preservation Evoker
Ranged DPS:

Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Devistation Evoker
BM/MM Hunters
Melee DPS:

Havoc DH
WW Monk
Ret Paladin
Other classes / roles open to the right fit.
Off-spec tank/healer roles for preferred.

We believe in team-work, and all of our members help one another in all aspects of game-play! Including: Helping our casual members get AoTc before the next raid tier. With gear requirements to enter.

We offer: A wide variety of activities everyone in the guild loves to do! From M+ and Raiding current tier, old content achievement/transmog runs, mount/pet farming, and transmog competitions!
Below is our current scheduled activity days:

Monday: Fun Runs (Every 2nd Monday)
Tues: Progression Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:00pm EST
Weds: Progression Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:00pm EST
Thurs: Mythic+ Night 9pm EST until 11:00pm EST
Fun-Run’s include a variety of things to do, we welcome any members of the guild to join in on the fun!

Mythic raid(s) ( older raids of the expansion / previous expansions ).
Current expansion Meta Raid achievement runs.
Older Meta Raid & Dungeon Achievements.
Transmog Runs for older raids / dungeons.
Contests!! - We offer a variety of contests including: Gathering Contests, Transmog Contests, Guild Lottery, etc! We give out gold prizes for the Winner(s)!
We also give in game gifts for Christmas every year!

Please reply to this post or add any of the below contacts if you’d like to inquire about our guild, or to join our community!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Battle.net:
Recruitment Officer: HazelHarlot#1445

Discord:
Recruitment Officer: HazelHarlot#3818

GuyBush Come join us in United We Loot on Stormrage. We have a causal AOTC focused raid team that currently runs on Sunday and Monday nights from 9p-11p Eastern time.

In addition we run M+ most nights of the week. We’re always looking for more friends to join us and play together.

Feel free to reach me on Discord at Deathfire#8715 if you’d like to chat more. We could run some content together too if you’d like.

The guild sounds fun. I do have some questions though.

1. What is the attendance policy of there is any?

2. Both of my characters are tank mains on the aerie peak server. One is a prot pally and the other is a brew master monk im still learning. Both are alliance. Would i have to server transfer?

3. Being youre look for specific classes and specializations do you guys place an importance on how people build out there talents? As in if i don’t follow a guide is it going to be a problem?

Check us out!
Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for a tank, dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a Tank,
disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

Couple of questions.

1. Is there an attendance policy?

2. Would i have to change the server for my toons? Both are on aerie peak.

3. When it comes to raids is it strictly mythic raiding or do you guys do normal as well? My pally isnt geared for mythic.

4. When it comes to player characters are players expected to follow guides for talent builds or ae they allowed agency to see what works for them?

I am the lead recruiter for Eclipsed on Stormage…we are a large community with several raid teams one of which i think would be perfect for you

Nova (Normal Learning Raid)
Saturday’s 8:00-11:00 pm EST

If this sounds like something you’d like, and want to know more about us, please reach out to me here Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776

Hey join us, if you’re into keys we’re doing keys 18-20s~ every night.
also have a weekend team for heroic clears only. add me on discord for more info : TAL#3021

18 - 20s might be a bit out of my skill level at the moment. Sorry :frowning:

Hello there Guybush!
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night