Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

Thought these groups have already existed in media for decades, could be wrong

But there in lies the problem
 People are not permitted to say how they feel about LBGT people without being shunned by others.

1 Like

That’s a case by case basis. The only thing we can go off of is what that dude said. You are seriously injecting your own experiences as his children’s experience with ZERO knowledge of the situation at hand. It’s pathetic, honestly.

1 Like

Where’s the dislike button? No offense.

Caelus is great, don’t be a meanie.

4 Likes

I very vaguely said “love the sinner, hate the sin” is harmful. I then gave an example. Please do not place words in my mouth.

1 Like

Lost to the ineffable wills of Blizzard.

1 Like

I have no likes to give right now so i hope this will suffice.

:cookie:

6 Likes

Everyone has opinions, you have to respect that fact. I think everything in the LBGTQ what ever is unnatural and you can tell me any fact and it wont change my mind. But just because i think its unnatural doesn’t mean i’m against it. I got a few things i go by one of them is if it doesn’t hurt / affect me then who cares? I don’t care and you shouldn’t either because everyone elses opinions doesn’t affect you.

You put your own words in your mouth lol. I mean I can quote what you said again if you want.

5 Likes

This topic gets flagged , but someone praising Asmongold for subtlety having his followers harass people gets overwhelming support.

This is why other nerd cultures are starting to not like us

1 Like

Sure, I will even go into extremely personal stuff for his discussion.

My last marriage was the one with my step daughter. All her friends were LGBTQ. They spent most of their time at my house because they could be accepted there. There was only one gay male there. He would put on my daughters dress and walk around in my house because if he did it at home he would get beaten (he was an immigrant and his parents refused to tolerate it). He saw me as his dad and said so frequently.

He was only the second male I had allowed to touch me other than in a fight in 35 years. I stopped all male contact when I was raped by a slightly older gay cousin (not pedo as it was just 4 years older ). This happened after a few years of being molested.

Despite all of that I let this kid into my life regardless of his sexual preference.

In the end, I see this ending up worse than some of the choices I have made in my life. Everyone has the right to make their own choices, and everyone has a right to their own opinion of peoples choices. Once you try to take someone else’s choices away then we have problems.

3 Likes

Here’s another militant, in your face gay person that has to try to validate their beliefs by shoving it on your face
 You live your life the way you like to, and I live mine, but don’t ever shove your lifestyle in my face, or imply that I’m some type of horrible person just because I don’t agree with you.r choices

3 Likes

If you love saying how much you hate people because they’re different than you don’t complain about being shunned.

3 Likes

If how you feel is that they are a lesser class of human, then you absolutely should be shunned. If how you feel is that their fundamental biological makeup makes them a sinner, then, once again, you should be shunned.

Besides, the people who are shunning you obviously don’t align to your particular set of morals and values, so you’d be better off with those who agree with your worldview.

Don’t forget your sheet.

4 Likes

You should take your guild names advice.

I think she’s talking in general, not just in game.

1 Like

I see. I’m sorry you experienced the trauma you have. Trauma can manifest in many ways. I hope you are taking your own steps to healing.

5 Likes

Yeah and shes talking non-sense. No ones shoves being gay down anyone’s throat. Never happend to you, never happend to her.

4 Likes

sending a gay squad to inject you right now

3 Likes

Most people usually don’t care, and some of them hate it when you shove your belief or anything to their face.

It doesn’t work for vegan, it doesn’t work for religion, let people live their live and you do yours.

3 Likes