Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

Doesn’t really matter what it is, nobody likes anyone shoving their lifestyles on others.

4 Likes

I’m not sure how complaining to Asmongold is going to change an individual from acting or feeling differently.

Much less a whole mass of anonymous people on the internet.

Taliesin should know already that is not fair, and it will most certainly not work in the way he exactly wants it to work out.

And then he started saying “this is not a free speech zone” and started acting toxic to people who disagreed with him. I tuned him out completely.

You don’t act toxic and dis-respectful to people then act holier than thou.

4 Likes

Dudes honestly think gay people or people of color never existed in media before recently. Wtf

1 Like

I see, and I respect that.

The issue is, however, that there are many others that claim to take the route of neutrality who are anything but neutral. And they use that position as a cover to harm.

So, when people like Caelus are suspect of those who take on that mindset, I understand why. It is a shame that real, actual neutral people get caught in that, but it is a defensive position that many of us have been forced to take over the years due to being burned by those who are supposedly “Ok” with us.

2 Likes

“If only you’d all go back in the closet I wouldn’t have a problem with you.”

4 Likes

He’s a Hypocrite. Simple and clean.

4 Likes

That is literally impossible.

Asmongold is the absolute bottom of the barrel.

7 Likes

I never said that, you are shoving words in my mouth.

2 Likes

That’s my problem with OP. He has the most belligerent attitude, and his threads are usually (rightfully) flagged, even though everyone else just ignores his diatribes and generates their own discussion around the topic at hand.

1 Like

You’re just like the OP’s mindset

Well from what I’ve seen on media that does it’s almost never gay guys but they will and have always done it with females because most guys who play,watch are perverts that they know will draw in ppl lol this is why Korra could do it but if aang and zuko had a scene ppl would have lost their minds

So normally they dont they just kiss up to pervy guys lol

Even a fool can generate a good discussion.

I made a joke? stop being such a snowflake, buddy?

Ooooh girl, you have no idea how shocked I was to be on Asmonlosers side for once. I don’t ever wanna go back there again.

…You honestly think someone can inject the gay into someone dont you?

I am 51 years old now. My mental health has seriously deteriorated. I am taking 4 different psych meds 2xs a day. When I was working I would just start crying at my desk because things had gotten so bad.

My 24 year old son was just determined to be disabled and the level of a 12 year old. with a small exception of a few years he has been with me since he was 6. Now he will be with me till I die.

The only thing I have left in my life are my kids. They always came first.

I am sorry what happened with you and you father. It was never like that with me an my kids

4 Likes

They did it to the frogs, man.

2 Likes

I’m out of likes but thank you to those who have shared your stories. I appreciate you and hope that things will get better!

3 Likes

I’m injecting at least 5 frogs as we speak, y’all better watch out

3 Likes

Ok. THAT is flat out BS stereotyping. I’m 50 years old (Generation X) and i fully support the LGBT community and equal rights for all. I have never hated someone for their skin color, sexual preference, gender, etc. There are others of my generation that feel the same way.

If i hate someone it’s because they act like a jerk.

3 Likes