Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

He starts at 17m20s
Where he talks about all the homophobic comments regarding the night warrior being a gay couple.

TL:DS
His points:
-No it isnt lore breaking even if they are night elves
-No you never asked for the same justification when it came to straight couples in any game
-Grow up

145 Likes

Caring about things like this is stupid.

What we should care about is how they have the ability to write a completely believable couple without it feeling forced or ridiculous (Loti & Raal).

This is the level of relationship I want from here on out in the game, and I will accept nothing less, regardless of who’s in the relationship.

58 Likes

Who cares… That’s the same YouTuber who went on a block rampage who made himself look worse than Asmongold.

133 Likes

It is yet we see that there’s a huge group of people raging about agendas and forced representation not only in WoW but in the gaming space in general while they are totally fine with badly written straight romances.

Hypocrisy beyond the roof.

Any minor characters be is str8 or gay will most likely never be fleshed out enough to make their relationship matter very much, yet again you only see this whining when it happens to be non straight couples.

31 Likes

Someone making videos or articles about impulsive and typically uninformed comments on videos or twitter, business as usual I see.

13 Likes

I guess all those homophobic people only exist in the comment section of forums or wowhead and totally dont exist in real life where they vote and try to influence the life of minorities for the worse.

Indeed better ignore and pretend they dont exist while society becomes worse because certain people want to live in negative peace and ignore problematic people.

Pretty sure Germany tried that in the past when a certain party was starting to pander to racists and bigots, didnt work out well for the world ;^)

But I am sure ignoring bigots this time will totally work xD

29 Likes

any argument on one being homophobic goes rite in the trash can with me

18 Likes

Oh wow a youtuber said a thing

61 Likes

He’s like that annoying guy at a party who feels the need to correct you even if they are wrong to some degree.

25 Likes

We got to Godwin pretty quick

17 Likes

Yeah, let’s immediately start drawing holocaust comparisons to people getting upset about something in World of Warcraft.

You come off as someone that isn’t really interested in an actual discussion, just trying to stir up controversy. Count me out.

58 Likes

Funny cuz even Mike Godwin himself said otherwise ;^)

Google “The creator of Godwin’s Law explains why some Natsi comparisons don’t break his famous Internet rule”

3 Likes

People just need to understand that not everyone gets along with everyone else… It’s the way it is, no matter how much agenda pushing people do.

12 Likes

This comes from a self absorbed individual that lost his mind on his stream and went off about putting his junk in peoples faces. No one should listen to this low moral hypocrite.

But as long as Blizzard isn’t retconing the story/characters to check off some boxes there shouldn’t be a problem.

24 Likes

No.

3 Likes

Good for him? Are you a paid advertiser or do you do it for shiggles in hopes you land in one of his videos? Ive seen hardly any mention of it on the US forums so maybe its just the EU folks that are homophobic. Maybe you should go to the EU forums and scope it out for a few years and report back.

4 Likes

Indeed, until certain people get into power and try to remove all the people they don’t like : )

Historically proven fact

2 Likes

That’s Ralph for you.

8 Likes

Pretty cool!

Agree 1000%.

3 Likes