Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

problem with that theory of his, is that it was already established they lived in a world in the nether before joining the legion and becoming demons. They wheren’t lore-wise living in the shadowlands :confused:

We all know elfs are never straight male elfs are always gay, or bisexual… no such thing as a straight elf and that’s great

In essence yes,

As related to the metaphor of the laws of physicality not being superseded by ones opinion, no it is not.

To reiterate based upon your rather vexing semantics, a man can claim that he can swim through a block of solid ice while it is still in its solid form. And he will still be wrong.

So if I dislike a black gay guy ima homophobe and a racist? Hmmmm

1 Like

You are entering “whataboutism” territory. You made one clear statement and I refuted it.

If you’re homophobic you are wrong, so he is in the right pointing it out lol.
You homophobe.

2 Likes

Belves were the offspring of a Human Male Paladin and a Female Troll Druid. :upside_down_face:

Night Elves being gay race could also be expanded and would explain why Tyrande still have no offspring.

In fact they could turn them into the icon of pride movement.

Buzz words, cute.

We are not here debating physics dear. It was an analogy, though it seems that you do not quite understand those.

If you dislike him for being gay and black, yes.

If you dislike him because he’s a jackass, no.

9 Likes

Gay culture has been a part of entertainment for decades. So why didn’t Blizzard add it until now? And why didn’t Taliesin question that?

1 Like

I understand quite well but it doesn’t change what I said in the slightest, sorry.

Meha still doesnt mean they are straight elfs have never been a straight fantasy race they either gay bisexual or have no sexuality lol so idk y ppl mad lol

I don’t understand the correlation.

If you dislike a black gay guy for being a black gay guy, then yes. If you dislike him for other reasons, then no.

2 Likes

All the women actually believed the men when they said they were gonna go off into the ‘emerald dream’ and ‘hang out’ with exclusively other guys for 10k years, smh

5 Likes

I mean the guys was putting down someone else based on morals and turns around and acts far less virtuous. It wasn’t in good fun. You can see who people really are when they act that way.

1 Like

Nor does it make what you said to be relevant to the discussion at hand.

I feel as if you are oddly more invested in the semantics of an argument than its substance. That is, most often, a sign of one who themselves lacks substance in the argument. As you have not added anything constructive to the debate at hand, let us end this and go back to debating the validity of homosexual relationships within media, as is the purpose of this thread.

3 Likes

So WoW has more romances in it, and this time it’s between two males.

…cool. :+1:

Where you get the idea that people are okay with badly written straight romances? A badly written romance is a badly written romance. Straight or otherwise.

It just sounds like to me that their creating two new characters that i never heard of and their just going to make them couples. And one of them happens to be the first Night Warrior. None of them has established their external and internal traits until Blizzard said so.

Provided if this is all true, because datamines aren’t 100% correct cause stuff is subject to change all the time.

Again, where you get the idea of “it only matters if it’s non-straight couples”?

Bad writing is bad writing regardless of marry preferences.

This is just Blizzard creating 2 new characters in a silly little game. How can these two things be even close to comparable?

Being neutral or not involved with things isn’t a bad thing.

Also, aren’t you pro-individualism? Why you want Gamers to pick a side against their choice that you want them to pick?

I don’t know much about Tali, (though i do agree that the whole outrage to a romance in WoW is just silly in general) so i can’t say if he’s actually honest or not. But doesn’t this go against your “i don’t want people to blindly follow things” comment you said while ago?

Wait, what? :laughing:

1 Like

I never argued against the substance of what was said, only that one part was factually incorrect.

That’s not the purpose of this thread either. It’s a troll thread only meant to stir people up, nothing more. Technically I’m engaging with it properly.

Because they’re cowards who bow to their main market, the Chinese.

He may have. I have not seen all of their videos, nor have I read all of his social media posts. But given how fiercely he feels about the issue, and hearing the talking points he used, I’d say he’s been a staunch supporter of minority rights for a long time.