Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

Positions can be demonstrably wrong.

A man can say the sky is green, the water is solid, and space is breathable, and yet he will still be wrong.

2 Likes

I don’t know man, people who use the light mode on sites like youtube opposed to dark mode are kinda lesser tbh.

4 Likes

To you maybe… But to him…

He is a gamer news outlet, not a politcal activist really. What do you want him to do? While I can agree on what tali said on the subject, it’s not really relevent to the news he is trying to deliver.

4 Likes

I get the clickbait titles. He’s gotta get paid. I’m fine with that. I’m more annoyed with how he does wild speculation and then does the rest of the video like its 50000% fact. Last video I watched of him was him speculating how the venthyr might be the original nathrezim, and since they definitely are now, Blizz had better go into way more detail about it in the expansion.

1 Like

Because he’s a self serving two face suck up. He talks about how bad others are and turns around and goes off in his stream and talks about putting his junk in peoples faces. Some other streamers might not be great but at least they’re honest about who they are.

5 Likes

Disagreeing with human rights is objectively wrong

5 Likes

Water can be solid though. When it freezes, it’s molecular structure doesn’t change.

I’d argue magnifying that they are gay and parading it around like some achievement only draws more ire because it’s shallow and has been shoved in everyone’s throats since 2014.

When gay characters have always been around, Japan does it right. America? Not so much.

1 Like

Gamers RISE UP! The gay ppl are out to get us and are filling our games with propaganda /s

5 Likes

But you don’t call it water, so being disingenuously literal isn’t an argument, really.

3 Likes

I don’t particularly care who sleeps with who. Most youtubers might script their videos but I’m tired of their fake emotions.

1 Like

It’s still water though lol.

7 Likes

To reality, my dear.

Matters of opinion, being as they are, do not change the physical nature of reality.

They can be of the opinion that they are correct, and I will respect that they believe so. It does not, however, make them correct.

That is actually semantic. The structure of the individual atoms themselves does not change. The actual structure of the molecule does as it loses energy and tightens in its form.

One should try jumping into frozen lake and seeing if they can interact with it in the same physical space as one would react with liquid water.

And record it, those videos are always entertaining.

3 Likes

Yet still accurate.

I’m gonna have to commit meme theft and steal that for later. Thank you very much kind sir.

3 Likes

I mean, it’s not professional, but is that all he did? I joke about sexual stuff all the time. There must be more to it.

2 Likes

we are fine because Night elves like myself have accepted blizzard hates us and Tyrande. So yeah…being one of the more covered love stories of the game they wrote this like crap in legion and elsewhere.

You are confusing bad straight love story with writers who just hate Tyrande and write like they don’t just care.

Not even talking the tyrande my love bit. We can say xavius was playng mind games.

Its that ride to kill Ysera after. NO xavius intervention there.

Its really cool you are opening your heart tyrande. And if not a mag har orc…maybe I’d give 3 craps about it. See it was this scene with horde chars that had me go wtf. And is my proof they just hate Tyrande. As leaders always bear their souls to the enemy, right?