Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

I still remember his 30 min rant on asmongold lol

You know Silvermoon is almost exclusively a gender non-specific lgbtq+ population? And Black Temple is the sight of polyamory hq?

And nevermind what erp experiments druids, undead, vulpera, worgen,and mechagnomes might get into.

And male Tauren.
“Here’s the beef.”
“I’ve got the milk.”

Arr…!

Best beef!

1 Like

Pandaren priest named Ralph commenting on my cow beef! homophobes and lgbtq alike shuddering now. :slight_smile:

Just to answer your question. They think like this because it is an accurate representation of reality.

That you don’t like it has absolutely no bearing on anything and doesn’t change the reality of it.

As far as the rest of your reply, you are entitled to your OPINION of course.

The suggested name of “Rainbow Mc.Gayface” cracked me up. The rant was hilarious.

come on. Don’t we all want to read the story about how wrathion persuaded anduin to surrender his v-card?

So happy this month is nearly over.

No and every time I see people harp on about it I gain one point of negativity towards wows gay community for being so annoying about it

1 Like

Tali does make some good points, however I can only take him in small doses
His occasional good points are buried in mounds and mounds of pot stirring unnecessary drama. He needs to learn to filter himself, get to the point, then move on.

Strangely enough, the person who is making the most sense on twich right now in calm collective manner is Asmon and I’m no Asmon fan. Its weird

2 Likes

Lmao I can imagine a comic with him being ultra insisting and making Anduin finally agree because he had tired him out xD

1 Like

…most people find that behaviour problematic

it’s ok. You can admit you want wrathion to take your v-card too. it’s alright.

2 Likes

Wrathion isn’t real

You people need to calm your delusions

Wrathion makes you that hot does he? I’m sure the writers are happy about that.

1 Like

Do you think I’m impressed at all by this childish attempt to make me uncomfortable?

I’m more curious as to how lonely you have to be to start finding things that aren’t real attractive

Care to enlighten me on how you hit the point that you ran out of options you decided to put all your fantasy’s in your head?

Has nothing to do with the content of the video or the Night Warrior. Talysen went on a side rant calling out people about a gay couple.
Other than Thrall, who’s family is off screen. Maybe Sylvanas and Nathanos, what ever that is. None of the main characters have intact family relationships. It just looks shoehorned in.

2 Likes

Are you uncomfortable with your desire for Wrathion? So sad!

1 Like

Why are you so excited to see two under age boys hook up?

The little lion looks like he’s about 15 and wrathion is like 6 years old

And I didn’t think you’d be able to answer that

Hopefully someone will see this and pray for you, your soul needs saving

1 Like

Perversions are a terrible thing.