Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

I mean yeah, that’s true, you just seemed to want to avoid the fact that this is going on within the protest. If it were up to some of these people I am sure they would extend it into law, but thankfully that won’t ever happen.

Right on. Guns are cool.

They have horns and hooves. Just like the Draenei. Which are also aliens.

Tauren and Elves are aliens confirmed.

i was just looking at the models of the nightwarriors they are all animals just like every mortal who dies and sent to ardenwald

We’ve already got aliens- Draenei :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t see it being TOO far-fetched there could be other elves! MORE ELVES. #MakeElvesGreatAgain

1 Like

Is mtf and ftm homosexual?

peace out nubs got my wow dailies done and gonna play skyrim my nord fem has 10 wives ( the wonders of the modding community!!)

1 Like

I’m still playing Skyrim too. Stealthy Wood Elf archer FTW.

My spider demon wife could beat up your 10 wives.

hehe. ut oh. :innocent:

no.
Gender is diffrent than sexuality.
Some people tranistion from mtf and are still atracted to female.
some people transition from ftm and are still attracted to men.
some people transition from mtf and are attracted to men.
some people transion from ftm and are attracted to women.

And a lot of people are both. So isn’t it a little elementary to be talking in terms of “gay” or “not gay”?

what?
10 char/

Most people are intersex lol :smiling_imp::imp:

Someday I hope I can walk down the street with my waifu and not be relentlessly abused because i’m different. Can’t even have a picture of her at work. =(

A man should be able to love his pillow in peace.

1 Like

In China, probably not. While LGBTQ+ people in China don’t have the same rights as others, it is still culturally acceptable and has been since the fall of the Han Dynasty.

get it gurl!

You’re underestimating modern day communist China

There’s a whole section on that in the article I linked.

It’s pretty similar to the US, honestly.

i dunno. i saw a poor destitute homeless lady in a family restaurant one night. they knew who she was and knew she didnt have any money, but she still insisted on being seated and have her order taken. the waitress was like… you know you cant pay for the food. i cant take your order. so my hubby turned around and told the waitress that he would pay for it. by then, the boss had already called the police to come remove her. at least they let her eat first. she was homeless and poor because she was medically insane. the state run mental hospitals were closed down years ago because they were abusing the patients. so police take them to jail. give them food and shelter and put them back on the street the next day if they havent broken any laws.

be happy you aren’t crazy. being crazy is all kinds of misunderstood.