Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

What she said and what is actually going on are not the same thing. It’s her shallow spin on it, just like what you did.

lol ok sure.
Fighting against discrimation is equal to fighting for it.
got it.

2 Likes

Definitely not helping to further his “cause” lol.

1 Like

The norm? Really? You know the vast majority of people are not bigots and racists.

You’re probably opening the door for exploitative business practices by giving businesses total discretion over hiring/firing policy tbh

i know pleanty of families who will outcast you for not marrying someone of the same race as you or having adult fun with someone you aint married to or doing weed or drinking or dressing a certin way advise the more you play the victim the worse you feel the best way around that is to not care what people think about you or how you live and dont try to force them to forcing people to think or do something never helps.

Why does anyone give a gnome fart what Tallesin thinks about anything?

Please read my post. I said IF these protections had never come around in the first place, it would be the norm.

tldr, Humans suck.

Sure. It is their business/company/corporation.

She was pointing out the fact that the gardens were being segregated. You said it wasn’t happening. I only pointed out the visual evidence exists. We done here?

Sorry about that. I just re-read your post.

No that’s not what she was saying. I was talking about desegregating schools, and she said segregation is coming back. There is a huge difference between schools and some temporary protest ares.

was so strange cause where we lived, there werent alot of minorities to begin with. once we had a foreign exchange student from africa in our high school. a car pulled up at the traffic light and tried to beat him up in the car of the family who was hosting him. it was not the friendliest place in the world. but then same thing will happen to you if you drive into areas where you’re not welcome. its almost as if people tend to be tribal haha.

anyway. i wanted to learn to play piano when i got my first job. so i hired this lady who was married to a jaimaican fellow. they had 3 kids who were half white and half jaimaican. they eventually had to move to jaimaica because the husband and their kids were being harrassed. they had the same problem in jaimaca cause they were half white and his wife was white. poor kids. poor family. they couldnt win either way.

pretty much.

So, the main “meat” of his point is that it doesn’t retcon existing lore because the Night Warrior WASN’T a Nelf. His dialogue points to him not being from Azeroth- the First night warrior says “My world”. Meaning it’s possible that he didn’t come from Azeroth. Which would be cool, because it mean’s more cultures are worshipping Elune! Aside from that, Nelf priestesses were founded AFTER Suramar was built, up until then everyone was allowed to worship Elune. (Said in chronicle, by taliesin.)

Second of all, the gay rights comments. He’s just a cool character who happens to be gay. I don’t see any problem with it at all. He seems (so far) pretty well written and has good motivations- he’s worried about his husband nearly getting killed and wants to help out Tyrande from dying due to the night warrior’s power by teaching us how to siphon the energy into other peeps to make the burden of power lessened. THAT’S IT. (From what I can gather from the broadcast text- may change, but that’s what i THINK is happening.) That’s pretty cool, in my opinion. It could have been written as two straight people, but nope, they’re gay. Which is fine, because in the end, it really doesn’t matter. Both are equally normal. Both have an equal right to be in stories. They aren’t trying to tick a box or anything, they just… are. Which is perfectly okay! :smile:

Exercise the second to protect the rest :muscle:

Elves are aliens…

It all makes sense now…

honey i’m from georgia… i’m fully strapped

4 Likes

how do we know the first nightwarriors were not tauren? they been around longer the nelves and worshiped elune anshee and earthmother(azeroth) way longer.