Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

I never argued what the court case was, only the result. If a gay manager fired someone for being straight, they too could have brought the same case to the supreme court, albeit the chances of that happening were basically zero.

1 Like

BLM is just another supremist group this time its a black supremist group who wants segragation. tbh what i hate in the westernworld is everyone catagorizing all blacks as affricans and all africans as the same when affrica is litterally a continent with countless countries cultures and races. also the affrican slave trade was west affrica not east.

1 Like

Fair enough. Well, great talk. Let me know if you’d like to guest on my podcast.

when i was a young married woman, pregnant with our first child, my husband lost his job and his medical insurance. we were already lower income, so it wasnt looking good. we went to the local welfare office to see if we could get assistance. they said no because we werent in minority group. found out later, that i have native american ancestory and could’ve pressed the issue had i known but visually, i just look like some dumb blonde lady.

1 Like

in the real world no one was doing that.
the law exist as a protection against the previous inequality that was happening.

1 Like

What’s documented is the fact that people are in the middle of protesting for equality. The fact that some people want to spin that into other things is their problem.

So
you arent even going to look are you? lol

Mmmm, this doesn’t seem legal.

1 Like

I already said that lol.

No, it’s a re-interpretation of an existing law, not a new protection.

Muh emotionsssss

well it was 1981. different times, i guess.

I’ve been looking at that every day. It’s called the news.

this reinterpretation of an existing law now makes it so you cant fire a person for being trans. sounds like a protection to me.

1 Like

So did you see the sign or didnt you? I mean its pretty clear.

You also can’t fire someone for being straight.

We are going back to that “equal” part.

1 Like

Bro chill I can only fit so much coffee in my nostrils.

How is it a reinterpertation?

The law already existed, they just defined the “sex” part of it further.

we are MORE equal now but prior to this law we were less equal.

Gay people still cant adopt children in some states.
They can still be denied service in some places.

-just because there are no laws prohibiting those actions dont mean we are equal because no one is targeting heterosexual to discriminate against them for those things.

again not equal.

you mean the gay wedding cake fiasco?