Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

I dont think you understand the difference between equality and equity.

eek bad news. its coming back. segregation i mean. blm wants to segregate.

2 Likes

or toilet paper LOL

Don’t wear toilet paper on your clothes.
(I know what you meant I just wanted to throw in a quip.)

Fair. I guess I just feel entitled to a better class of stupid conversations from my WoW General Forum experience.

Can we leave the gays alone and go back to bashing BFA?

i mean there may be some people who like wearing it LOL

Who else doesn’t care one way or another? Have a gay couple in the game, don’t have a gay couple. I don’t give a rat’s behind. I’m still going to play the game.

1 Like

equality protection being added under the law was a result inequality outside of the law.
So no again not equal.

You do realize you are only supporting what I’m saying right? It’s irrelevant when something was added when it currently exists.

3 Likes

you do realise you are a self entitled “rich” person who has nothing to legitimently complain about by pretty much every 2nd and 3rd world nation standards and some 1st world nations * cough rusia*

1 Like

Give me a break. BLM just wants black people to be brought to equal footing with everyone else. Don’t spread more hateful propaganda here please.

1 Like

they added it last week.
and there are still things you can be discrinated for as a gay person.
so again… not equal.

you are making what people call a strawman point… taking reality out of context to push a agenda that is frankly backwards.

1 Like

Steamy? Naw, that particular teakettle was boiling and whistling like a madman!

#BringMarcusBack

3 Likes

They added sexual orientation last week, which in turn references straight people as well.

So once again, equal lol.

I don’t think you understand what a strawman is.

2 Likes

I just flag all of his posts as trolling now, he’s cleary just here to stir the pot.

Am I the only one that has all of them in the bank?

1 Like

they want blacks only gardens and so forth. they’re segregrating public spaces in chop. i just saw it. removing non blacks from your public spaces doesnt mean equality. it means segregation.

2 Likes

the court case was about a woman getting fired for telling her boss she was trangender.
What do you not understand about the world you live in…
everything?

1 Like

None of this is correct. Please tell me where you “saw it.”

Look up the images coming out of CHOP. Its all documented.

1 Like