Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

I barely notice it, but I do notice it when people freak out… then I think we need to flood more homosexual stuff into the market until this is no longer an issue…

Ironically most everyone freaking about about it now owes their very life to homosexuals like Turing. Just a fact, end of discussion.

1 Like

no one cares if a fantasy character is gay or not. what people do care about is bad writting of couples and cringy ones like tyrande and malfurion super cringy specially in legion.

Agreed. especially bulge sliders uwu

There’s being gay and then there’s being a degenerate.

1 Like

the LGBTQ community is less than 1% of the world population. and lets be honest blizzard will remove all non straight characters for countries like rusia and china and a ton others.

2 Likes

i want answer to my prior post to you.

you mean a pervert to everyone, i dont like anyone who is like that male female or what ever a person is. i dislike most people as it is.

1% of a global population is a ton of people.
and its probably more accurately like 3 percent of the population if you think about the many people in hyper marginalized countries who are not allowed to tell you there are gay.

and bro… 2 percent of the population is redheaded but they are everywhere in the game and you dont complain about that.

and just because other countries are homophobic doesnt mean blizzard should ignore the fact that they do have a lgbtq fant base that would like to see themselves represented in this very large world they created.

1 Like

Loti and Raal are unironically the best couple they’ve ever written.

Is this from a book or something?

Never even heard of them until the first thread on this.

No, they wouldn’t shut the hell up at Blizzcon. There’s a difference.

1 Like

Wardruid Loti and Hexlord Raal from Zuldazar.

I like how when somebody disagrees with adding this sort of thing to movies/games/etc they are instantly targeted for cyber bullying (which is against the TOS on forums BTW). They instantly get called bigots, homophobes, etc. Guess we live in a world where you can’t have an opinion on anything anymore.

5 Likes

You can have an opinion about a game or a movie, not human rights : )

wut?

1 Like

Why do I care what a scrub who probably doesn’t even have a day job besides playing with himself on a computer thinks about a homosexual couple?

the point he’s making is - we’re doing pretty good with inclusiveness considering most of the planet is not. accusing americans of being racists, bigots and homophobes while we’re embracing lbgtq in most forms of public entertainment, is probably a head scratcher for other countries that wont allow it at all. they probably think we’re dumb for embracing people who call us names night and day.

1 Like

having an opinon about allowing people to exist in this world or any wold created by people from the world… is bigoted. its pretty simple

2 Likes

Yep. That guy has no business telling other people to grow up.

2 Likes

Don’t forget incel. Apparently that’s a popular insult even though a lot of us are married.

2 Likes

So they weren’t invited on stage?