Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

He’s just saying that people don’t really get persecuted for bad mouthing “breeders”. It’s kind of a double standard

I need to be part of some kind of oppressed group so I can just act like an abrasive idiot and blame people for being a bigot if they don’t like it

1 Like

No one knows if you’re an incel or now, just role play that

1 Like

Too close to home

I’m calling it now. Wrathion and Anduin will hook up.

1 Like

Are people flagging you because the post is semi-inflammatory or because you watch Taliesen and Evitel?

1 Like

Does no one know about the lesbian night elves in dragon blight or did you all start playing after WoW was good?

1 Like

I think most mentally healthy people just don’t care. :thinking:

1 Like

You accidentally replied to me while replying to Motorola here by the by.

May i also ask why the references to generations to refer a person, usually in a derogatory manner? And this isn’t just you, but a lot of people seem to do this like… "Oh you boomer, ya Zoomer, Doomer, Groomer, Loomer, Bloomer, Gloomer, Broomer, Duiker, …

…Fettucini, Linguine, Martini, Bikini…"

i’m not fond of using these sorts of things cause it doesn’t add to my points (and pretty much takes that focus away cause it will look like i need to resort to names here) that i’m making, but that’s personally just me.

Anyways, here’s a picture of a Duiker. It’s a small deer. :slight_smile:

You’re all Duikers now! :stuck_out_tongue: :deer:

We are gen Duikers now. :rofl:

I actually didn’t know that.

1 Like
  • Okay, That’s cool

• I don’t need justification because it’s a couple, who cares? It’s no more special than a heterosexual couple.

• I am grown up. I just don’t care if the couple was gay or not.

1 Like

What does any of this have to do with prices of eggs in China?

Idk about you but the Steamy Romance Novels ingame had Marcus doing things with guys and girls and it was… steamy.

2 Likes

The funny thing here is that:

A) There was already a lesbian Night Elf couple (it wasn’t 100% explicitly mentioned but it was very clearly implied) in Dragonblight? Borean Tundra? I forget, some Wrath zone. There were these two Sentinels in a camp and it was stated without being stated that they were a couple.

B) Elven culture across games almost always makes it clear that they are super accepting of homosexual relationships because their main concern is love and nothing else. They are basically the most progressive race because not only do they see nothing wrong with experimenting but they aren’t concerned with who you are with as long as you love them.

I’d take more issue that the first Night Warrior was male, given the matriarchal society Night Elves had for thousands of years (remember originally only women could be priestesses and only men could be druids, and Sentinels were all women until very recently unless that was retconned) than the fact he was gay.

You’re already one, everyone knows gamers are the most oppressed group

4 Likes

I feel like this thread needs to be locked and the final comment should be the “they came after gamers” copy-pasta.

1 Like

Taliesin made a booboo and offended Asmongold so he has to pander to the LGBTQSLFJLSDK people. Smart move. 10/10

1 Like

Sees them bickering before they call each other husband and wife “Oh you two are hella married”

2 Likes

Might also want to take notice that the one post with all the links about what is going on has been flagged very very fast, almost as if people show something and were so annoyed they want to hide it even though it did nothing other than answer questions and provide examples.

No he didn’t.

You don’t think the take should be pushed back on before people assume they’re right?

1 Like

Yeah, i watched then until they reached the point that they began to believe they were important.