Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

No one is as safe as the next person, pretty much people will fight you if you tell them you like bread

The grounds are pretty even haha

don’t so much care about sexuality being shown, i wish more coomers were on the dev team.

but god do i wish they’d never attempt romance crap in wow. it’s always the highest cringe.

Cringe is cringe don’t use cringe… Just cringe… no.

I liked Taliesen and Evitel before and I like them even more now. Really happy to see this.

2 Likes

Imagining having a society, where basically an entire gender went to sleep for thousands of years and thinking gay people wouldn’t exist in that society.

What else are they gunna do in their spare time? Peggle?

3 Likes

I hang out on Twitch, so I see gay innuendo all day. No offense to 4Chan, just these other sites like Youtube are in the past. Shame

Well if the hard line is “you have to remove the content or your content can’t exist in this country” it’s not the game developer’s fault. Thankfully a ton of countries don’t censor to that extent so we can have this reference in them.

I wager they dislike you only plainly because your attitude, your disingenuous labeling people as terrible people and dishonesty. Saying it’s because your gay and furry isn’t being honest.

Okay this is the best comment so far.

It’s the year 2020 and people are still arguing about homosexuals. It’s so damn embarrassing. If you have a serious issue with gay people, then you need to seek some sort of therapy and should be ashamed of yourself.

5 Likes

Kind of weird how like 100 years ago they’d throw you in the asylum for being gay

Now I think people are insane if they’re homophobic

1 Like

Gay Lives Matter

1 Like

WoW is full of straight couples with many main storylines involving heterosexual couples. I never hear anyone complaining of those, however.

4 Likes

Where were you arguing for gay couples 10 years ago

You guys get baited really easily… way to supply Ralphie boy with his Monday evening entertainment…

1 Like

with comments like these, you doing more harm than good for LGBT inclusion.

2 Likes

honestly, these furoms are crawing with red pill thumping incels.

2 Likes

That’s not how it works.

If I held every straight person responsible for one being rude to me, I would have laid siege to every hooters by now.

2 Likes

It’s hilarious seeing people get butthurt over gay people being in things. If their sexuality doesn’t matter why do you care lmao

7 Likes

“It doesn’t matter, that’s why I’m mad about it!”

1 Like