Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

Reputation tends to be a really big factor here and the only one responsible for it is you, not other forumers who remember you.

You’d like asmongold then

He also blasts people doing those things

Sure. What I said still stands: if someone makes 99 trash posts and 1 good one, don’t flag the good one.

1 Like

I miss Total Biscuit.

Love him or hate him, the man could throw down some heavy logic while not being click-baity.

I’m not sure I understand. Loti and Raal are not a gay couple in game. But they are, in my opinion, an extremely well-written and believable couple. That’s all I was referring to, the quality of how that particular couple was written, and wishing to see more of that type of realness moving forward.

1 Like

Asmongold > rest of the streamers. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Kind of hard to tell if it’s serious or a troll when it’s seeming to be inflammatory and is written by a guy who has a loooooong history of inflammatory threads AND posts.

1 Like

His “heavy logic” was hardly logical and often quite horrible.

Disclaimer: for the clowns bristling over what I just said, I am not celebrating his passing. Simply stating a fact.

they foster different kinds of communities though, some people hate asmon for his community specifically

Does actually have level headed takes on his personal channel outside of his persona.

4 Likes

… Fair point. There are a number of those posts around here. Very well, I concede.

1 Like

There are numerous examples of animals engaging in same-sex coupling.

3 Likes

On YouTube, he is quite decent.

1 Like

This tread is like just 80% Ralph having a crush on tali

I can’t believe no one has caught on to it yet

2 Likes

Not when it came to things like consumer advocacy and taking companies to task when they did stupid things.

Perhaps if it was written by someone else, this thread would not get this much ire?

Bah… I’m just here to poke at fires.

1 Like

Fine, then care about my reply, which involves a link to the aptly titled article, Stop Using Phony Science to Justify Transphobia

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/

2 Likes

Now, to be completely fair, there are very likely environmental and social components to sexuality, and even orientation. So, as with all rambles, there is oft a thread of truth in their words.

Those factors, however, do not “make” them gay or straight, which is likely to be purely biological. It can influence the manifestation of their various sexual attributes.

Prodding the pyres can certainly be fun. :wink:

1 Like

Look at all the homophobes rationalizing the hate for two characters out a thousand in a video game being gay. It’s not the blatant kind of homophobia, but the subtle, more common, thoughtless homophobia.

1 Like