Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

Noooooooo…

Maybe.

Aaaand at the cost of innocent lives being ruined, some even destroyed and lost.

But hey, you got you wanted right? Who cares about the others who never wanted any part of this outrage mob who got sucked into it to never crawl out.

“Now you face a true Orc warchief, senpai!”

1 Like

Garrosh is just evil because he has abandonment issues after Thrall, the man he loves, hurt his feelings.

2 Likes

Heeyyyyyy Thrall

1 Like

The train of progress feels no speedbumps, little fox.

“you made me what I am” and after staring longlingly at eachother, they start macking

audible clicking from their tusks bumping together

Then you know NOTHING of conservative beliefs, and you will continue to watch extreme left wing news sites and believe them as gospel.

Just so you know, look up the Harvard University Study on fairness in the media to get educated.

Life>property. Insurance will cover the buildings and material items, but a life can never be replaced.

1 Like

God, I hate that so much. Please never make me imagine that again.

Well it started with a PvP Player coming up to me and telling me that their good at PvP and i just tell them “Good for you”. Then they begged for me to duel, i said no, and this guy contentiously follow me around and said he’s the biggest PvP player and tried to duel me. He was pretty much a Jerk that day cause he can’t handle a concept of no. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Please read my comment here and my previous comments that i was talking about the attitude in general, rather then one thing. :point_down:

I hated it the moment I typed it but could not stop myself.

1 Like

I’m a letter in the Alphabet and I really don’t get this need people - most of which are almost certainly not gay - have for EVERYTHING to be inclusive. If I want a gay love story, I can just fire up Netflix and pick from hundreds. I’ve done it before, will probably do it again. It’s easy. Try it - if you’re in the mood for some diversity. It’s strange that people seem to want diversity forced on others who might not be interested in that… even take a sort of joy in it. To me, straight relationships are boring - some of the most cringey material Blizzard has EVER done has been around Go’el Go’el and TYRANDE MY LOVE I NEED U.

Don’t really need a gay version of this. This writing sucked no matter what sexuality they’re aiming at.

Do I care Blizzard put in a gay couple, not at all. Do I think they did it for anything as noble as the LGBT community? They’re just in it to exploit people like me to have a little virtue signal and get some game journos to write some good headlines. Good indicator will be what they do in the Chinese version. Something tells me that dialogue’s gonna be very different there. These two hombres are going to friend-zone each other pretty damn quick for Winnie the Pooh.

So stunning, so brave Blizzard.

4 Likes

I am a tree trying it’s darndest to stay rooted in this tornado of madness.

Right so in other words:
-That has nothing to do with the current topic
-Gay people in fact have never tried “shoving there life style choice” on you
-You argument is “but it COULD happen!”

2 Likes

Ya’ll keep up these poetic metaphors and I’m going to start posting Iroh quotes.

Gods, I’d rather watch Looper or Screen Rant. At least their titles aren’t as click-baity.

Please don’t do that to me, my childhood will take over and I’ll have to fight tooth and nail just to get control of it.

Or is it tooth and claw?

I’m more accepting and open minded than you seem to think. Bigots really do make me mad and i have really gone off on a few in the past…

The 80’s was a GREAT time to be a teenager.

You have obviously never lived (or been to) a red state. I DO live in a red state and MOST of them here ARE homophobes, sexists and bigots. I have a transgender friend who can’t get a job here because of it.

I know more than you do. If you stopped watching Fake err Fox News and believing everything they say…

6 Likes

don’t not need it