Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

Look I will give blizzard a pat in their back if they don’t remove this in Chinese version.

If they do remove it, then they are just hypocrites and don’t really stand for LGBT rights.

4 Likes

A fox caught in a trap will gnaw its own leg off to be free, even if that is ultimately harmful to itself, leading to its death, rather than live longer in the trap.

5 Likes

Behind him, Shaw is covering his face and going, “Uuugggghhhhh…

Well you may believe what you may believe, but can i ask how you are going to call out any bluffs if you don’t have any proof for our experience is fake? You don’t know if our experience is real or not. Isn’t this just disingenuous to say were lying without backing up what you just said?

Heck, why not just ask us like a normal person about our experiences with them?

And again, It doesn’t have to be gay, i’m talking about the attitude in general.

The gobbo knows whats up.

And that same fox will die, forgotten and abandoned as a nothing more than another faded memory for it did nothing to achieve the end goal.

it dies free

1 Like

Beat me to it.

Catra?

Nah, her defining characteristic is pure, unadulterated angst filtered through an almost incel like “blow up the world” lens.

Ol’Firecat is the lover scorned on overdrive.

You made me imagine Shaw with a valley girl accent and I can never forgive that.

2 Likes

Funny there is so much anti-Chinese sentiment in this thread

This metaphor doesn’t really work when it did work.

Not really. It only took another path to death.

Pretty much this

Idk I kinda felt she was kind the most unquie character myself but ya…

Take this as a blessing.

I will be drawing this now.

… Aaaaand there were more arrests made and legislation put into place named after victims to stop this from happening again.

What happend? Did a group of gay people kick your door down parading around your house in all rainbows and fairy wings? Did they tie everyone up and make them watch the movie Rent?!
Do tell.

1 Like

Only if you also draw Garrosh with Catra’s helmet lamenting about how Thrall became Green Jesus.

Are you trying to make me ship Garrosh and Thrall right now?

you didn’t already?