Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

Gotta say that name is on point.

Blizz is in a tough spot. trying to keep up with an aspiringly diverse zeitgeist while carrying the anchor of trade chat caliber in its workings.

Its not an easy line to toe. Baby steps are probably in order.

I have to admit that Tali does drone on a bit. I like him though. He has a very positive energy. Just this side of manic. Its like coffee when you spill it on you.

2 Likes

Your intentionally misusing my example i set for you and you are missing the point of my example.

I didn’t say or imply that being gay is a cult. That’s a silly notion to think and it needs to stop cause it’s not true.

I was using the cult thing to speak in general terms here, and how this variable can be swapped out to be used for anything. Like other external or internal traits, or a job, or etc. Really anything.

Pretending somebody would never do that would be equally silly.

I never said no one would do that, I am saying its never happend to you, her or anyone else here. Calling your bluff.

The ending of Korra still had a decent amount of people ranting about the “agenda” being pushed. Heck, Noelle Stevenson was terrified that they wouldn’t be allowed to showcase two women in a romantic relationship with each other on the new She-Ra reboot, and had to fight to make it happen.

Would you pickup that pitchfork and torch if say, the left was punching people or pepper spraying them while yelling obscenities and racial slurs at the whites? Oh oh don’t forget the term “Uncle Tom”.

Just curious.

You can’t really call anybody’s bluff if you don’t actually know their experience.

I’m not asking you to believe in it either.

Can and just did, yall full of it.

But damn am I glad she did.

It was supremely well done.

3 Likes

Michael Jackson told me it doesn’t matter if you’re black or white. Rodney King told me we should all get along. Benneton taught me theirs no race but the human race. MTV and Television taught me that being gay was no big deal.

What have you guys done

3 Likes

You dropped this apostrophe. ’

I mean ya but for the most part ppl were chilled

Well, almost. I would pick up a pitchfork and torch if a paid armed force was punching people and pepper spraying them while laughing obscenities and racial slurs at the people they swore to protect because they were protesting abuse from said armed force.

To be specific, it wouldn’t be about their political views, but about the harm they’re doing.

Actually, She-Ra is a pretty good example to use here.

Sure, there are lots of LGBT characters, but none of them have that as their defining trait. They’re all quite deep.

Except Seahawk.

1 Like

LOL what?
Late night WoW forums are a trip

3 Likes

Even though those same people are destroying themselves? Their cities? And the livelihood of normal people who just want to live their lives?

You mean Flynn Fairwind.

Now I want to see Flynn set his boat on fire and crash it into the literal Horde.

ADVENTURE!

I could literally show you videos of that but I won’t. I don’t really like giving targets free ammo.

I’m like Bowser when he ate that shroob.

Dude what’s wrong with ninjas? ninjas are cool.

Hmm the cat girl does forgot her name lol