Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

Darn… I’m sorry … I’ve been around adults who are forever stuck in a situation like that. :frowning:

But, you’re a better person than me. I have respect for you.

2 Likes

If you think there shouldn’t be any gay people in WoW and if you think a person refusing to hide who they are is “shoving it in your face” you said exactly that, just hidden behind other words.

2 Likes

Taliesin words or opinions doesn’t mean much after the blizzcon 2019 stunt he pulled where he made the whole panel about himself and wouldn’t let anyone ask questions, on top of just being plain wrong about many things he says. He’s a very self-centered individual who’s very annoying.

1 Like

Lets not be dismissive of that right off the bat here and assume this is a sort of thing never happens or it’s complete nonsense. I can sympathize what she’s saying here, not the marry preference, but in general.

If somebody comes up to me and tell me that they joined a cult, or whatever, i would just say “Cool”, and leave it at that.

If they are repeating that ad-nauseam, that gets annoying cause their already established the point and we already understand it, theirs no real need to be repetitive about it. It’s not because of the trait they said. When i ask them to stop, and they refuse or ignore my question, that’s when your invading upon my space by essentially being a jerk here. Or shoving it down in my throat if you will.

I’m assuming that she doesn’t want people to make it a repetitive thing that invades in people’s spaces, gay or straight, anywhere in between, or etc. If she wants to, she can speak for herself.

You obviously don’t seem to comprehend that people can’t shove their beliefs in your face, think their boiler than now, and then degrading you as a PoS… Maybe you should go loot some stores to help you get over the bad things in your life.

Good grief the “whataboutism”.

You’re looking for a fight. I’m not going to bite, so take a hike, or I will make go on a flight.

1 Like

Sorry, all your memories are false.

Not stereotyping, but a broadstroke generalization, yes. It gets better as you move from Baby Boomers to Gen X, from Gen X to Millennial, from Millennial to Gen Z, and so on.

Every generation makes a bit more progress. Not meant to call out any individual, because there are always outliers.

2 Likes

Gen X, by the by, does tend to be fairly open.

The 80’s will do that to a person.

2 Likes

No, I am saying thats never happend to you

Lol what? Are you okay?

Being gay is a cult now? lmao
And no, you and her are into that same “but someone could do this!” category.
Stop pretending to be victims of things that never happend to you.

3 Likes

and this right here

the reason progress doesn’t get made is older lifestyles and traditions refusing to make way

calling out the old ways is a tactic to make way for the new, and I’m accepting of it

I saw we start a gay cult based on worshiping Freddie Mercury and David Bowie as patron saints.

5 Likes

I’d call you out on the “things that never happened to you part” but I like watching people larp as fortune tellers.

Speaking as a Gen X’er(barely), I’ll note there’s a ton of millenials and younger that are absolute hateful scum pushing nasty agendas on the world. Gotta look at people individually, or you find out the people you assumed were on your side very much aren’t.

3 Likes

Only thing crazier then an imaginary friend is an imaginary enemy.

1 Like

Define progress, because from what I’ve seen now, it’s more about reversing things to punish certain people with the wrong beliefs. Like how conservative people are treated as homophobes, sexist, bigots ect ect ect.

When your belief system invalidates entire swaths of people, then yeah, not gonna feel bad about that one.

5 Likes

You don’t really get what I’m saying, but do continue. This is amusing.

i dont give a dam if a npc gay or not. only problem is it seem like “gay” is the new flavour of the month for game companies.

first it was zombies, then pirates, the ninjas and now its… gay/lesbian

also, dont make a npcs thing that “there gay”. make them interesting. hell, i liked it when we didnt know if X was gay/lesbian/bi/pan/a potato or whatever. it allowed the shippers have a fun time (even tho this wont stop them)

do what rs did with armadyl. have lots of lore for him for years (even before he showed up) and only now did they hint about him having 2 husbands

They’re only treated like that if they say LGBT people and women are somehow lesser to their alternatives.

3 Likes