Take Turalyon off the Throne

While the cinematic for anduin getting yoinked is on youtube, it isn’t in game yet. So why is Turalyon sitting on the throne and preventing us from doing literally ANY quest related to Anduin. Every character of mine that wasn’t 120 before pre-patch cannot start BfA since the first quest requires us to talk to our crying yoinked angle boy. There are also numerous people that can’t start their 8.3 questline because that starts with us talking to Anduin as well.

So if you are going to have us completely screwed with not being able to do any the quests related to him, at least make the Steward of Stormwind (or whatever title his is going to take during shadowlands) have his own seperate chair next to the throne or have him stand next to it, either way he doesn’t belong there.

15 Likes

you can always do the right and proper thing and change over to the Horde.

8 Likes

I did think it was kind of bizarre when I went in the throne room and he was literally just plopped there on the throne already. Is that normal etiquette for a regent?

3 Likes

I don’t know about Velen but usually dogs shouldn’t be up on the furniture. :grin:

16 Likes

Levelled two characters- he appears to be there for the appropriate part of the questlines.

Saw him at the war council when he decides to host it at his throne and later to punch Wrathion in the face.

was this after last night? the issue seems to have started since then

the quests work just fine for me
Hes there when he needs to be

Yep BfA started on it only literally 8 hours ago!

(Char: Cybelin on the same server).

Blockquote Yep BfA started on it only literally 8 hours ago!
(Char: Cybelin on the same server).

Was this character made during the prepatch or previously leveled?

None of the new characters I’ve made since prepatch launched are able to get the BFA questlines.

1 Like

During prepatch. I even brought her through the starter island for a refreshing change compared to the Night Elf starting zone.

All of the characters I’ve made through exiles reach have been able to start the BfA questline, but I haven’t tried a new one since last night when the issue started so might be for all new characters.

However, any character that was made before prepatch currently cant do any of the BfA quests. I’ve tried on 6 different characters now and they all have the same issue

I’ll check it out now Vero!

If it helps any here’s the exiles reach achievement for it yesterday - went cataclysm then pandaria and then went BfA.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dreadmaul/cybelin/achievements/quests

If I can figure out the issue I’ll let you know!

Edit: just coming back to this thread - seems the same issue is occurring for many players ingame. I wasn’t able to replicate it myself but there were atleast 20 people who said it was a problem for them.

This issue is blocking me from completing An End to the Killing, which is needed for both unlocking the Dark Irons and unlocking BFA flight. An End to the Killing - Anduin replaced by Turalyon

blozart is multi-dollar indie company, they can’t fix it

Seen him up on it, wasn’t sure what I was seeing at first had to LOL though

Same issue all my alts are stuck

Phasing bug maybe? I just did an unwelcome advisor like 5min ago and Anduin was there.

Yes I think it’s that. I’ve tried on a new character and been unable to replicate it though.

Hopefully they find the root cause soon.

Honestly, I’d rather have Illidan on the throne than Turalyon. Dude locked up his own wife because a glowing crystal told him to.

I don’t like him.

Also his voice actor sucks and I hate what Blizzard did with a character I’d been looking forward to seeing since Warcraft 2.

3 Likes