Take Turalyon off the Throne

I think the original plan, pre-delay, was to boom right into the pre-expac event.

So … we get Turalyon filling in while Andy takes a really long lunch break. At least that’s my head-canon for it.

This girl here was made after the prepatch and I had no trouble getting into BfA. Now, that was after finishing Exile’s Reaxh, so maybe that’s the reason…

Embrace the Light.

Knights of the Silver Hand are back, baby!

For those wondering, why Genn isn’t on the throne.

All I’ll say is look to at Tyrande and now tell me honestly, what makes you think putting Genn in the place of power is a good idea?

Also I’m not saying Turalyon is much better… but still.

I could sit on your throne as well, if you want.

I can do gud.

:fox_face:

He is in deep thought man leave him!

He’s keeping the seat warm.

I, for one welcome our new High Exarch King Turalyon.

All hail the High Exarch King Turalyon.

Or he forgot where he left the keys to the Vindicaar.

A Regent that maaaaaaaaaaaybe had a hand in the yoinking…

(I’ve hated Turylon ever since I heard him completely butcher Draenei words)

Basic campfire could do a better job.

2 Likes

I mean me & 39 of my degenerate friends slayed him the other night but I guess that didn’t help.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

But seriously, Turalyon?! Ehhh.

I think I found an answer to the problem. I was having the same issue, so first I made sure my quest log was clear, then I completed any throne room relate quests I could, beginning the chain of a few that started there. Then I went to boralus, logged out and in, and unwelcome advisor showed up again and it was fixed!

1 Like

Big yikes. I didn’t know this was a problem. That’s a major oversight on their part.

He’s ancient and just needs a place to sit down

Let him rest

Is this fixed yet? Is Blizz actively preventing people from seeing BfA now?

Velen is still on vacation.

They actually moved Anduin to one of the side rooms in the castle. If you finish Exiles reach and then go to the castle when you get to Stormwind and get summoned to see Anduin, he is in a side room and no one is on the throne.

He is pretty obtuse isn’t he.

1 Like