Take Flight with the Dragonflight Trial!

This feels more like wow than wow has for years.

6 Likes

Dragonflight feels like old WoW and less cosmic 14 dimensional Sylvanas robot Chessmaster

This is what I’m enjoying the most

:dragon: :ocean::dragon: :ocean:

3 Likes

Well you will be pleasantly surprised they exceeded this by 3 levels :nerd_face:

1 Like

Pandemic gave them inflated sales and now we’ve hit normalcy and the finance department there isn’t having it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

These statements sound so familiar! Just like:

“Cataclysm will kill WoW, game is too hard lul”

“Ok MOP will do it for real! Pandas are for children KEKW”

“WoD have no content this is the true WoW killer!”

“Alright BfA is it! I promise you this time! Azerite sucks and chores are too much!”

“Ok for sure now, I guarantee you Shadowlands is the death of WoW! Forcing sylvanas and Jailer on us is dumb LUL”

6th time not gonna make a difference

Or we know that the only way the devs will listen to feedback is if sales are bad. Otherwise, they justify the direction of the game with “but it still sells”.

2 Likes

I highly disagree. It feels more like an open world adventure game loosely based on the Warcraft IP.

1 Like

Yeahh man saying im gonna play the trial is definitely the same as saying DF gonna kill wow

Youre a real one

2 Likes

No? I never insinuated the game is dying.

1 Like

neither did i

I think after Shadowlands people are waiting like myself to see if it is worth putting in our time or not. People are also struggling to keep their lights on and fuel in there cars as inflation continues to wallup them. I am waiting though I am not falling for the trap Shadowlands was and I hope Blizzard takes notice that people have lost trust in them as a company.

4 Likes

That’s the price you pay for California rules

3 Likes

Almost as though a game made 18 years ago will gradually become less popular with time.

Most games don’t even get a fraction of this success.

1 Like

4 Likes

I live in Texas and doing fine right now, but I have friends and family really struggling. California is insane IMO! They keep voting for it though so they got to live in it:P

2 Likes

I know sales are in the trash, but how about a little kickback to the people who believed in you enough to give you their money already.

Blizz could give me a year free to play DF and I still wouldn’t without being able to fly my own, earned flying mounts. I won’t step foot in there until normal flight is added!!!

Edit: Forgot to add that I’m 100% disabled and there many more of us that have or will have a hard time (or not at all) being able to play Dragonzoom. The normal flying is important to us who have disabilities. I don’t think Blizz even cares.

3 Likes

I have been trying it out, and I love what I have seen. The flying is super fun! Loved creating my character. Thanks for giving us a peek!

Are you kidding me?

This is the fastest ive even chosen to buy a wow expansion…ever. I usually wait really late into an expansion because its been worked on and much of the gated content is open.

This time i didnt do that…and theyre giving us a trial? I even went as far as buying the epic version because i wanted the goodies.

Ill be back.

leaves to cry in the corner

I don’t recall this kind of aggressive marketing in the past at this phase in an expansion cycle, but I suppose it’s harmless enough, after all – it’s only a preview to level 63.