Take Action against Premades

premades are coming here and taking jobs from hard working azerothians

disclaimer: this is satire and in no way reflects my opinion or the real issues with azeroths economy

1 Like

If you are que syncing, you are a cheater. You are manipulating the skill difference between you and whoever is the unfortunate solo souls you are playing against. You are scum.

2 Likes

oh i never give up blob. i see you flagged my post. poor guy get your feels hurt?

Not giving up when you’re wrong isn’t a good trait. And it would at least amuse me if your embarassing little insults were witty or clever…they just aren’t.

Also, it takes more than 1 person flagging a post to get notified lol. Looks like the forums don’t like awful attempts at being funny

imnot wrong blob. you even said yourself . sorry what little respect i had for you is completely gone. i had no idea you were a little flag bisshh. i must say im not entirely suprised though

its would not surprise me one bit to see you in the que syncher communities. you are that kind of guy

I agreed with what you said that was completely unrelated to the topic we were discussing and I disagreed with you on the topic we actually were discussing

You argue like theadreau. No reading comprehension, can’t make proper arguments, resorts to embarassing insults, digs heels in so deep can never admit when they’re wrong

There are like a dozen people disagreeing with you on this. You have…theadreau

well go ahead and flag my post if you disagree with how i offended your little ego blobert. I initially didnt think you were like that…but i get it now. your a little human

little tiny guy syndrome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No im not. You can cry about it and make up whatever definition you want to but according to Blizzard, I’m free to do as I please.

blizz doesnt judge community matters. you are a cheater and an exploiter. you arent a pvp player

4 Likes

Still haven’t figured out that if one person flags your post, nothing happens? Your awful attempts at insults don’t sit well with the community I guess

They weren’t even just awful. They’re weird

Little man syndrome blobert! That’s what you suffer from!
Blobby go back to my very very first post where i said “blobs wrong as usual…”
That’s all it took for you to carry on ahahaha.
I got no dog in this fight. Neither of us do epics. I just love pointing out what a tiny human you are

2 Likes

They do since it’s their game, so take your L and move on.

What’s funny is if one person could flag posts for review, Thaedreu and several others would be serving consecutive life sentences from the forums.

1 Like

I love how you guys bro down and support each other. It’s super love :unicorn:

Not that I give blobby any props but at least he’s a real PvP player not a cheating, exploitation subscriber like you are

3 Likes

You complain too much about a mode you don’t play. It’s so repetitive you can save your time typing out anything and just typing /10 char. I solo queue mostly and queue syncs aren’t as common as people complain. What is common is pugs seeing a familiar name and shouting pre made which makes it look like they are more prevalent than they are. If you stay in the fight and don’t afk out of first team fight loss , that’s what makes you a “ real “ pvper in my eyes. Not to mention most of these sync communities are getting 1 match an hour prime time from dropping .

2 Likes

This is ironic coming from you considering you and thaedreu re-enact your communal echo chamber in every thread.

Prove one time that has happened.

1 Like

Don’t even know the guy! I’ve played with a few of these cats in real PvP and I can assure you they def have my respect. Even ol blobby there can play… but you? Haha. Not a real PvP player