Take Action against Premades

Nah every epic bg is 100% a full premade on voice comms. /s

1 Like

I’m not complaining. I’m pointing out some facts about how these little Que synchers, not premades, are not real PvP players. It’s you who is complaining about my complaining not complaining!

2 Likes

I really haven’t been playing much lately outside of rated lol I used to play epics a lot on my old account, but they are unplayable these days.

2 Likes

I’d play more
Epics but the Que times are atrocious and it’s just a mad race to like in av. Whoever zergs boss wins. Fighting each other over objectives was fun af!! But have an unhealthy gameplay you are gonna attract unhealthy players aka Que synch cheaters. I’m not even doing rated anymore. I can’t take anything seriously lol

Complaining wasn’t the best word I admit . Repetitiveness I stand by :slight_smile: Although I join queue sync comms at night occasionally, I wouldn’t mind if they ceased to exist. That being said, most epic sync repeat complainers are also the first to afk out of a tough match ( pug vs pug ) which I believe is ruining epics more so than the communities.

Thanks for the compliment. I do like to repeat myself. It’s tiring I know but one has to stay consistent in order to illicit change.
I get it. Can’t beat em join em. What they do is exploitation of a game play. You can’t defend this. Anyway you slice it it’s cheating. I did a few epics in my paladin and oddly encountered no Que synchers but the actual way the games are played now….ita terrible and I was sad to see 40 man PvP ha ing sunk to such poor quality of games and competition .i don’t even attempt to correct my poor spelling anymore haha

Ya it’s always just zerg the boss lol I love how the sync exploiters use that as an excuse to do what they do but they still do the same thing lol unless they are trolling and sitting in some choak point to pad there KDS

1 Like

How is a few people afking out worse they entire “communities” makings epics unplayable for anyone playing legit? Would love an honestly explanation for that.

I don’t run into the pre-made frequently enough for me to consider it a major problem. I play every day. Also these communities are so beatable. If pugs only knew and had a little bit of push back. In fact I’m thinking pugs are starting to figure that out.

1 Like

Back in bc we used to do pre-made bgs. 3-5 guildies would grind out PvP. I felt that was fun and we really didn’t tilt the odds in our favour any. We used ventrilo back then. I always thought that was the spirit of premades blizz was trying to create. Not multiple teams sitting in discord counting down Que clicks and talking about whether to take a Que or not. That’s exploiting gameplay.
I’m glad there’s some of us out there that don’t give a hang what anyone thinks. I’m gonna call it like it is

1 Like

I have a hard time believing dozens of people in an epic on discord could get best by a pug. I really have to question the skill of these subscribers lol how embarrassing

1 Like

I find it much worse than that in every epic but av. Pug vs pug it’s atleast half your team afking out. Because I do queue syncs I try for atonement by never afking out against them. I always have fun even if it’s a loss

1 Like

True , thankfully they don’t get full pops all the time and it’s mostly splits

The points about the rushing is spot on though. I suspect we only need to deal with that till expansion

Yeah I could imagine that would happen you can’t get everyone in. What really surprises me is blizz actually lets this go on. I’ve seen lots of
Stuff over the years blizz turns a blind eye too. But I feel like this one has gone on for so long…they were Que synching back in wrath. It was never a massive issue because it wasn’t very common.
Discord communities really changed all that. And now it is an obviously glaring issue. I am super surprised blizz doesn’t wade in and make changes. I think that’s coming to be honest

1 Like

The afking out didn’t became a problem until the sync exploiters did. Fix the problem not the effects of the problem.

1 Like

Synch exploiters!!! I love it!

1 Like

I respectfully disagree, it’s always been happening. I’m trying to see your point of view and queue syncers and their reputation as of late has made it worse though I can see

Yeah I feel like the afk out especially after opening battles is mostly due to blizz. Teams get wiped out in seconds and it creates such a losing atmosphere people just quit. If you are like me I have an entire stable of healers I can play while one is on deserter. So it’s not
Really a big deal. Blizz is in a rock and a hard place. Looks like they have chosen to punish people with stacking deserter huffs especially in rated. That’s a tough stance considering people pay :moneybag: to play this game. This really is t entirely on the players but the culture developing because of years of letting PvP go to ruins

I sometimes get excited seeing familiar players ,who I know are exceptional players ,afk out because SR is lost. I try to challenge the mind set that epics can’t be salvageable after firstvm fight loss. The biggest issue with sync pre-mades is them dodging each other. ( and not all dodge )