Take Action against Premades

Until they start getting forum vacations for spamming the forums.

ooooh there it is!!! they came and used the “but the blue post says we weren’t cheaters”…
but yes…yes you are. cheaters. exploiters. unsportsmanlike wow subscribers. you arent pvp players

4 Likes

Where? You guys keep making this claim but keep failing to provide any real proof.

1 Like

Blizz has let premades run rampant all expansion long. They clearly have no intention of doing anything about it. Short of everyone /afking out en masse every time a premade shows up it’s just going to continue.

Only because you stick your fingers in your ears.

2 Likes

No, you guys have just failed to provide any real proof.

1 Like

Lack of action does not mean it’s ok.

1 Like

I agree. But at a certain point you have to decide to either do something about it or continue to be trampled by premades for another expansion.

1 Like

And that’s why we keep bringing it up because blizzard needs to deal with it.

2 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t need to do anything. You want them to make changes because you want them to.

1 Like

^ This kind of thinking is why all his arguments always fail 100% of the time.

You’re always using the absence of a specific statement from Blizzard as proof that your broader interpretation could be correct, which isn’t a sound argument when the term’s meaning is already well-established.

Here’s a fact: Que Synchers aren’t real PvP players. They are exploiters and cheaters with no integrity when it comes to sportsmanship and fair play.

Garbage

Players

…… fact

6 Likes

Yet this is exactly what the sync people do… the irony lol

Yes, they need to make the game playable for everyone. You don’t want that to happen because then you can’t stroke your tiny ego by exploiting to get wins you can’t get legitimately.

2 Likes

I don’t really care what they do. You are the only one who wants something to happen.

I’m a pug who spends more time playing and finding solutions. You don’t see me on forums complaining, even if I face countless syncs when I pug.

All you do is complain. Play the game or I think you’d rather play forums.

2 Likes

They won’t believe you. They are quite happy to reject reality.

Correct I want a fair and fun game for everyone. Why is that a bad thing? Oh, wait it’s a bad thing for you because then you actually have to earn your wins.

I really don’t care if you consider it “complaining” if that’s what I need to do to get fair and fun game for everyone then so be it.

5 Likes

If you want fair, go play rated. Unrated games are anything but.

Ironic coming from you. But not surprising coming from someone that lies so much.

1 Like

Everything should be fair and fun. Why are you against that?

Because of people like you that make it unfair.

4 Likes