Take Action against Premades

Is this the wow equivalent of “lock her up” and “maga”?

In case you weren’t aware, calling people exploiters with zero evidence outside of your hurt feelings is the same kind of pointless, tired, ignorant babble that those things I quoted are.

Uh oh he’s getting political

1 Like

Zero evidence? Inemea streams it and you guys admit you do it. You just don’t understand the word exploit lol
Did this baby block me as well? yikes add another tally mark to the win board HAHAHA

2 Likes

I guess these 2 like doing that?

Theadreu called me an epic bg sync queue premader

I have like 20 epic bgs played LOL

Then he pretended he didn’t say it and that he meant all along I was sticking up for sync queue premades, which I don’t

1 Like

The IRONY HAHAHA

I have seen premades in epic bgs and the experience is pretty bad overall. One team has a mix of geared players, freshly leveled characters and players that are just there to do random stuff while one team is completely coordinated and has fully geared players across the entire team. You can usually tell its a premade pretty easily outside of recognizing names.

I dont think people should be stopped from queuing together but I do think there should be a limit. Make it so only 5 or so people can queue for an epic bg together or something. Number can be adjusted thats just an example, maybe 10 would be fine or 8 etc.

anyone who que synchs epic bgs obviously loves to play tummysticks with friends. i mean look at this

2 Likes

There is a reason there is a 5-man size group limit, these people are exploiting the queue system to go around that and “pug stomp” for easy free wins because they can’t cut it in fair fights.

1 Like

Oh there already is? I didnt even know that. That would make sense though. I figured there was no cap and thats how it was being done so often, because I’ve seen it far too often for how little I queue epics but i guess it is exploiting in a way then.

Ya there’s a cap and blizzard put in the cap to stop stuff like this, but they have found a way around that’s why me and many others keep bringing it up because it needs to be fixed it’s destroying random bg’s

2 Likes

It is, but multiple groups can just queue at the same time and if the queue pops all join the same one to get around it. Honestly surprised it’s been allowed to go on as long as it has

2 Likes

Yeah definitely agree that needs to be fixed somehow hopefully quickly. Thought it was allowed lol. Thats ridiculous

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/ssAAQvD

I was BGing :frowning:

1 Like

don’t judge people on their alternative lifestyles

There is a blue post saying that it is allowed (pressing Q at the same time with multiple groups), so groups of up to 35 or 40 are actually permitted in epics according to that post. The 5 person group size restriction is worse than no limit at all, since people are misled by it into thinking it is actually a real restriction. It is also more annoying to form groups and sync q for anyone wishing to counter the big groups.

Stop lying lol

1 Like

Just for context the blue post he is talking about is from someone saying queueing at the same time isn’t considered cheating, but they aren’t just queueing at the same time. They use addons to dodge other sync groups and they drop queues if they don’t get in together leaving bg’s half empty.

2 Likes

I will say bob does play hard. i’d be super surprised if he was ever in a que synch team. but hes still fat and likes dwarf feet pics…i dont get it either

Blizz said syncing is OK. How many times are people going to have to be told? Getting really boring.