Take Action against Premades

According to you.

According to you lol

fat bob said that only maps make bgs random. i said…no. wrong.
fat bob is wrong. bgs are not just random in maps. …random people in random gear, random experience, random classes.

How ironic for you to say this

Because it violates the CoC.

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes:

• Creating threads about existing topics
  • Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

You should really try reading things. Particularly, the rules, since you have a tendency to be misinformed about them.

I didn’t ignore any answers lol but of course dodge and attack lol

damn son they are posting forum legislation now.

The irony of this is GOLD also if this was true each thread would have maybe 3 posts lol so just stop bud.

In the context of this thread, and every other discussion that’s popped up on this forum about this topic in the past 10 years, “Random” only refers to the maps involved in the queueing process. Nothing else. You and Thaedreu and others just like to invent nonsense out of thin air to justify your egos being bruised.

If “Random” meant anything else in this game, there would be an option to specifically queue for a random bg (WSG, AV, AB etc.).

Yes, I’m not disagreeing. But that has nothing to do with the word “random” in “random battlegrounds”. You just saw the word random and started pointing out all the “random” things you can find in battlegrounds thinking that’s what it means. It isn’t, just admit you’re wrong

Nowhere have I seen blizzard say that random in bg’s means the map only. So sorry but you are wrong.

Yup, it is quite ironic that you talk about the rules so much yet you haven’t the slightest clue what the rules actually are.

I’m guessing that’s why Blizzard has decided to pretty much ignore your requests.

It is true – it’s literally in the forum CoC that you have never read.

if im not wrong why are not disagreeing yet disagreeing? it’s like the fact that you arent fat but i call you fat. i just do random things. can you post me some blue thread notes about calling someone fat who isnt? cuz i like when you guys do that

and when you switch to bear, which ive seen you do…you are fat. so im not wrong. or am i?

You’re a gold mine of hypocrisy and childish behavior lol bet you are famous on tik tok

How is that not obvious to you? I’m agreeing there are random things in battlegrounds like gear, composition etc but that has nothing to do with what random battlegrounds means. Those don’t make up the definition of random battlegrounds, it’s a random map.

Go mouse over random battlegrounds, the game has a literal definition for you explaining that you’re wrong

I like how your repeating the same things I’ve called you out for lol. Is that it then? Your ultimate defense is the “NO U!” argument?

At least you make this easy.

thats like saying …undead. they are dead…but how can something be undead. are they alive or dead? neither …they are undead. this is classic whose on first

1 Like

Honestly don’t even waste your time with these people. They are mentally unwell people that have nothing better to do with their lives then think with their feelings.

1 Like

Ya but I have proof, and you do not. HAHA