Take Action against Premades

How do you judge whether something is dying or not if you don’t play it? At that point, it’s just conjecture.

I’m offered to play with you ak I wanna see what a great player you are

i don’t want to punish anyone. i want them to cease to exist.
i would like to see them have their own forums and only que synchs play que synchs.
but I like how when they are pressed about asking if they what they are doing is fair to the solo que player who just wants to pop into a game. You know what thier reply is? it’s their fault for not being in a que synch community lawls. I don’t want pvp to be associated with que synching we have a hard enough time to get any love from the devs put these cheaters in their own forums and their own games. problem solveed

1 Like

Soul the amount of time you spend on these forums could be used to do something and I mean ANYTHING more productive lol

The Soulpriest/Freydis stuff should slow down once school gets back in.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nah it’ll be worse because they’ll be sitting in desks stewing about it all day and come home and it’ll be like a ticking time bomb.

i told you little que syncher cheaters…im on vacation waiting for monday. i got all the time in the world. my super power is that im an immovable object.

Ak- come que up with me. I want to see your hero title in action. But we all know you wont because your a cheater and you bought your title. but come prove it.

Being a contestant in My 800 Pound Life isn’t a super power.

I’m working.

1 Like

I meant to reply to the post above you, sorry, but the rules of protest still apply. It’s not the communities that are the issue, it’s that they’re placed against random groups. We’re not arguing with them we’re petitioning Blizzard.

wait what? how are the communities not the issue? I’m not trying to be combative. I save that for people like snow and ak and others. I really don’t care…but you have me curious. It’s the communities that sit in discord and spam que synchs all day. ah…wait are you saying to just put the que synchers against each other? that they won’t be involved in any solo que stuff? cuz thats a solution!

1 Like

Snowcrest doesn’t sync queue and neither do I.

Amazing how you like to hurl all of these insults but zero deductive reasoning.

yeah you do you lie harder than a sidewalk pal. with your little hero purchased title. I really don’t care I just like playin with you while im doing chores

Doing chores sounds like pre-teen behavior.

1 Like

haha or adult behavior pal. im already done university back in 2009. i got a career and a small business and i still got time to play with little que synchers like you. all day like pumpkin. come que with me when your off work. i wanna see this greatness you possess…you cheating title buying bish

1 Like

What an insanely dumb thing to say lol

When their arguments run out, they turn to insults and belittling. They are mentally immature. It’s why people like Snow block but still talk about me. Because he’s not mature enough to talk like an adult.

1 Like

He does the same thing to me - Snow should at least let me pay rent.

Jealousy is a nasty thing.

Nobody is Jealous of you man.

2 Likes

Yeah… nobody keeps track of me in game, either.

:rofl:

hahaha i had a good laff at that one

1 Like