Take Action against Premades

SPM is in the same lump of fools as the unmentionables. How many times does it have to be said? I know you can read, but comprehend? Not sure about that one.

You haven’t said how or why that is. SPM is the same premade it’s always been. We are not bsg

You’re just making crap up

2 Likes

This is 100 percent correct

Again, as I said before, I don’t care what you think. Have fun fighting pugs yall!

So again you never voted on dodging SPM. You’re just doing it cause you’ve lost to us for at least a year

Have a nice night

You will never get better unless you face better competition. No offence to the nice people in RR , but everyone is beating them.

1 Like

it just never stops getting embarrassing

1 Like

That’s all you do though is fight pugs or undermanned rr teams who have been observed throwing a game to appease you. To the horde pugs out there, you ever notice all those times you start a ebg with 10 or 15 people? That’s tk getting everyone to drop to get every single person in the community in a match. Take a split pop once in a while for your factions sake.

3 Likes

Wait. I got removed from the wargames discord? Why? I thought that was a joke.

1 Like

You’re acting like yall are better than pugs lmfao.

I have lots of vids of you and your lots getting farmed by a rogue. Arathi basin npcs are way better :rofl:

Djl is the lowest of lows. So low, rr has to let you win :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

All blizzard has to do is to look at how many players drop the BG after joining it to see there is a problem. Why else would so many leave all of sudden after queueing up? From there they just have to think and ask themselves, "is this good that so many are leaving BGs so often?
I hope they keep going until they break the game mode.
My advice is just quit doing epic bgs. Only reason I say that is because that is the ONLY way, this will ever get addressed. You have to quit. Sucks I know, but that is all that can be done. Spread the word. /quit

2 Likes

i think because its so prevalent now blizz will have to do something. they are just super slow…

2 Likes

No one is win trading…that isn’t true.

Yes there is one certain alliance community whose their leader would tell his “people” to stand down against you plus there are multiple witnesses who said this actually happened so deny it all you want. Everyone on forums know you guys wintrade in epic bgs.

2 Likes

Who keeps afking from premade games? Who’s really having fun “fighting pugs”? That would be you by slowly eliminating all competition by claiming they broke some arbitrary rule that you set for them to follow. You might want to check yourself.

7 Likes

Joke’s on you, because soon enough there won’t be any premade left for you to fight against except pugs so…have fun fighting them!

4 Likes

I mean. This is what djl been dreaming of. A world where they only fight pugs :rofl::rofl::rofl::clown_face:

5 Likes

TK if you need some dps to merc and queue with one of these nights, i am willing to lend a hand.

1 Like

The horde becomes stronger everyday. I see it all the time in the battlefield. The alliance is starting to break under the mighty horde pressure.

Join the horde today, leave the filthy elves and funny looking humanoids, we will have no mercy once we become heroes. The sentinel’s watch begins!

1 Like

Lol horde gets weaker each day. All their premades avoid other premades, afks on sweaty fights.

So bad, rr lead has to get in discord and tell his community to let the horde premade win :rofl:

2 Likes