T6 is longer than T5

If your guild is struggling to clear T5 on their 2 day/6hrs of raid time, you are not going to fare better in Hyjal and BT. There are 14 bosses and loads of trash. You should get used to not clearing, especially if you’re unwilling to focus on one raid and completely ignore the other. Nerfs will not save you, here, unless the nerf is to remove half the trash mobs.

21 Likes

Yeah, what he said. Just quit now you nerds!

TBC raiding is only for the real OGs and players.

Nerfs won’t save you pathetic losers from the realization you just suck at the game, yo!

/s

8 Likes

That’s not what I said, though. If you’re 8/10 now, you certainly won’t be clearing T6 any time soon. Nerfed or not. If not clearing means you should quit, then yeah you should quit.

I didn’t clear any TBC raids beyond T4 originally, but I had a great time /shrug

4 Likes

most guilds will clear most of bt/hyjal even 8/10ers

3 Likes

But 6 bosses in bt are loot pinatas and so are 4 in hyjal. I dont think people will progress on those at all.

The hardest thing about the raids in T6 is finding the people for them as the trash is boring.

1 Like

imagine a wipe on hyjal…
i can already see the posts

omg blizzard who designed this raid this is stupid remove trash where is my lfr mode!

4 Likes

i expect average joes to get bodied by bloodboil , reliquary , and gorefiend

dont except them to see mother on the first couple resets

3 Likes

Yeah saying 6 loot pinatas is way too generous lol

the only piñata is Akama

supremus is just annoying and the first boss is a hp/healing check

other than that people will get bodied hard all the way to illidan

Trash was never a fun part of raiding, nobody shows up to fight trash. Boring, grindy trash isn’t interesting. Bosses are.

1 Like

you better start liking it otherwise hyjal will be the worst raid ever since its 20 minutes of trash on EACH BOSS ATTEMPT ( if you wipe)
and if you dont
is still a whole hour of unskippable trash

3 Likes

Well, Hyjal has uniquely annoying and terrible trash that respawns every time you wipe to one of the first 4 bosses. That’s just how it be, even after nerfs.

4 Likes

I’m not worried about that, I’m in a 10/10 guild and we have vashj/KT on farm. Trash is just a boring aspect of TBC t6 raiding which is why I said the hardest part will be keeping people interested.

Though a guild can stack like 6 warlocks and a few mages for aoe cheese or something I guess.

im on a 12/10 and i solo farm kael naked

i can post whatever if im on an alt too

the point is t6 is literally full of trash…
however they do drop some REAL NICE loot

and you just reminded me i need to get the pvp trinket for the lich guy…

2 Likes

Whatever you say, there’s no reason to lie. The bosses in t6 aren’t that hard, trash is the hardest part because it’s boring.

I’m not worried about T6 at all.

The loot is pretty good, can see trash farming groups forming.

Guilds struggling to clear can’t materialize 6 warlocks and mages lol

The large quantity of trash will certainly be a factor for guilds struggling to clear T5. Which is why I say they should get used to not clearing.

cant get to kael or vashj because trash

now imagine progress on hyjal

yeap

Exactly my point. And BT has nearly as many bosses as SSC and TK combined, with trash packs to match.

1 Like

gorefiend trash wants to know your location

2 Likes